Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2626
    Rep Player

Gordie in the radio today threatening to ‘out’ broncos players talking **** about Walters....so he’s got zero to do with the titans anymore right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If we signed TPJ then we’d have to get rid of Peachey.
    I don’t think I like that.
    I reckon we could get away with just not resigning Proctor and replacing him with TPJ. I'd be more than happy with that

Junior

general
    could we please have a name to our players in our discussions As i 4 one do not know jfk wbh gypsi llb and all them there short cuts (by thwe way i am bjl)

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I reckon we could get away with just not resigning Proctor and replacing him with TPJ. I'd be more than happy with that

First Grader

Seeing Capewell is yet to sign, I cannot fathom why we would not seriously pursue him at $550k considering we have Proctor on $600k and TPJ on $750k. Capewell is a leader and can play multiple positions at a high standard rather than Tevita who has no discipline and would not be a good role model for the club. The potential bad influence particularly on Fifita would be too much of a risk to take
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 25-06-21 at 09:58 AM.

My thoughts on the Fogarty signing are that it is terrible timing. He has been atrocious for us in defense this year and has added little to attack. When most are calling for his loss of captaincy and being dropped altogether the club not only rewards his efforts with picking him each week but now give him a a contract extension. Then we want to wonder why our club culture is shot. For those saying he may not be playing first grade in a year or two then why sign at all? No one is going to sign him from us so let his contract lapse and if we want him in a year then sign him again. I don’t see that as good roster management when there are other halfs on the market that run rings around him. It’s looking less Likely we will be re-signing Peachey. If TPJ is available then grab him before we decide Proctor and EseEse are good ideas again.

Anyway. It’s disappointing from my point of view. It’s like seeing the bloke with less skill getting promoted over someone else.

Hope it's not true but Clarkey just said Shaun Johnson signes with New Zealand 2year deal. WTF Titans

- - - Updated - - -

That'll do me, now I really have no hope for next season. No one decent is available,fmd

If the Warriors had any interest in SJ he was always going to go there. His priority was to return home with his young one and partner. No point being mad at the club for something that was never going to happen. He’s been pretty clear he still loves the Warriors.

Kind of seems right him going back there tbh. They’ll be great to watch with SJ & Walsh

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Seeing Capewell is yet to sign, I cannot fathom why we would not seriously pursue him at $550k considering we have Proctor on $600k and TPJ on $750k. Capewell is a leader and can play multiple positions at a high standard rather than Tevita who has no discipline and would not be a good role model for the club. The potential bad influence particularly on Fifita would be too much of a risk to take
    Again you can see what other clubs are trying to do with their recruitment. I have no ****ing clue what ours is. All we’ve done is resigned Herbert and extended foges for god knows what reason. Yes there is also turner but coming off major surgery it’s not like he’s marquee signing straight into the halves.

As others have said we have a stack of over rated or not ready halves on the books and are leaving our only genuine spark in Peachy hanging.

This is not hyperbole either if we resign Proctor or Don I am 100% done with this team as the club has absolutely no clue.

yep it seems pretty stupid by the club to sign marquee forwards like tino and dave while we got aj and jc with no experienced halves of senior leaders to guide them. we play our best football when we just throw the ball around and play touch footy. what does that say about our coaching? love holbrook but hes starting to seem like another garth brennan

Shaun Johnson apparently signed for $450k a season with NZ Warriors, Cam McInnes signs with Sharks for $500k a season, Adam Reynolds signs with Broncos for $700k a season.

Titans looking at more forwards in the same price range as these 3 signings. We extend Fogarty and Tanah and still have no one steering this team around. We are an absolute joke.

Rep Player

This probably means we’re getting Nikorima.

- - - Updated - - -

With Penrith re-signing and upgrading Cleary/Luai/Fisher-Harris I wonder if they will be able to retain Koroisau. Both Kikau and Koroisau off contract end of 2022 so can begin negotiations in November this year. Surely Kikau is a high priority for them so could be worth making a play at Koroisau. Would definitely solve our hooker woes but downsides are he is injury prone and it doesn’t help us in 2022 which is Tino’s last year before his player option kicks in.

Rep Player

Unless we are holding money because we think we have a shot at getting B.Smith early (im dreaming surely) I just dont get the strategy but ill leave that up to the club as they are the only ones who are going to look foolish if we come into 2022 with nothing.

The Warriors plan to play Johnson at halback alongside either talented youngster Chanel Harris-Tavita or Kodi Nikorima.

There’s also a chance Johnson’s signing could trigger a chain reaction that sees Nikorima join the Gold Coast Titans,

The 27-year-old, who joined the Warriors in 2019, has a clause in his contract that allows him to return to a Queensland-based team.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...4c468b7117713d
    Last edited by indoallstars; 25-06-21 at 12:36 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    yep it seems pretty stupid by the club to sign marquee forwards like tino and dave while we got aj and jc with no experienced halves of senior leaders to guide them. we play our best football when we just throw the ball around and play touch footy. what does that say about our coaching? love holbrook but hes starting to seem like another garth brennan
    Meanwhile on the Suns Forum the supporters are well and truly turned there too Against Stuart Dew.