Page 25 of 176 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titansfanatic View Post
    banter is good ideas and knowledge put forward are good receiving info and facts are good
    thats what the site is about its not there to put members down because of there short commings and education also i have been around men for to many years to b insulted because of some smart alec blow the bugle last post
    Sorry about my earlier comment champ. I saw red when you mentioned Diehard possibly being a Broncos supporter. All bets were off after that.

banter is good ideas and knowledge put forward are good receiving info and facts are good
    thats what the site is about its not there to put members down because of there short commings and education also i have been around men for to many years to b insulted because of some smart alec blow the bugle last post

Apologies as well. My thoughts were similar to that of Mexican Titan. I welcome your input.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

After the most unusual months of back slapping and self-congratulations it’s great to see some controversy lurking in the forum ... a clear sign the new season is just around the corner ... bring it on and don’t lay back.

our first 17 nearly picks itself ... can we field a second 17 ... over to you louts :-)
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Hope to see you back sometime in the future Titans Fanatic

With the whole Coates thing, I wouldn't say it sounds too far fetched tbh.

I'm fairly certain Coates wouldn't be available until 2022, and this year is Don's last. I'd say stranger things have happened, but wouldn't necessarily hold my breath on it either

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    With the whole Coates thing, I wouldn't say it sounds too far fetched tbh.

I'm fairly certain Coates wouldn't be available until 2022, and this year is Don's last. I'd say stranger things have happened, but wouldn't necessarily hold my breath on it either
    We’re certainly interested in him but it’s very early days

Immortal

Agree mate, anyone who dismisses the link at this time may need to reassess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    We’re certainly interested in him but it’s very early days

I just hope that whatever the club decides to do with the 17 moving forward, that we have long-term deals lined up for both Moe and AJ. Xavier Coates is super impressive but god we'd struggle during origin period, half of our starters would be missing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    After the most unusual months of back slapping and self-congratulations it’s great to see some controversy lurking in the forum ... a clear sign the new season is just around the corner ... bring it on and don’t lay back.

our first 17 nearly picks itself ... can we field a second 17 ... over to you louts :-)
    Bit of a stretch here but I went with:

1. Anthony Don
    2. Jonus Pearson
    3. Treymain Spry
    4. Jojo Fifita (Development)
    5. Greg Marzhew
    6. Jayden Campbell (Development)
    7. Toby Sexton
    8. Jai Whitbread
    9. Erin Clark
    10. Sam Lisone
    11. Beau Fermor
    12. Sam Stone
    13. Tyrone Peachey

14. Lofi Khan-Pereira (Development)
    15. Darius Farmer
    16. Tristan Powell (Development)
    17. Joe Vuna (Development)

Note that my starting 17 bench consists of Tanah, Ese'ese, Jolliffe and McIntyre, also didnt use any Train & Trial blokes.

Alot of these guys are capable of filling in and giving the team some serious production, love to see it.

[QUOTE=NZTITAN;410502]I just hope that whatever the club decides to do with the 17 moving forward, that we have long-term deals lined up for both Moe and AJ. Xavier Coates is super impressive but god we'd struggle during origin period, half of our starters would be missing for us.

Definitely agree that money needs to be put aside for Moe and AJ. They should be apart of this club for 10+ years and cement a real strong identity for the titans moving forward. They would be my priority before any other signings.

I know this might be reserved for the "Your 17" thread but my second 17 would be along the lines of

1. J. Campbell (Development)
    2. A. Don
    3. J. Fifita (Development)
    4. P. Sami
    5. J. Pearson
    6. T. Boyd
    7. T. Sexton
    8. S. Lisone
    9. E. Clarke
    10. J. Whitbread
    11. B. Fermor
    12. S. Stone
    13. D.Farmer

14. G. Marzhew
    15. J. Vuna (Development)
    16. T. Powell (Development)
    17. A. Khan-Pereira (Development)

Considering my first 17 is:
    1. Brimson
    2. Spry
    3. Kelly
    4. Herbert
    5. Thompson
    6. Taylor
    7. Fogarty
    8. Joliffe
    9. Rein
    10. Fotuaika
    11. Proctor
    12. Fifita
    13. Tino

14. Peachey
    15. Ese Ese
    16. Wallace
    17. Mcintyre

In Holbrook we trust.

Two pretty hot second 17’s there laddies
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Loyyd perret could make the 2nds side and i bet will brimson would have a crack.

First Grader

Nice team mate @ Brennosboys starting 17. Id go with that side also come round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Apologies as well. My thoughts were similar to that of Mexican Titan. I welcome your input.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Sorry about my earlier comment champ. I saw red when you mentioned Diehard possibly being a Broncos supporter. All bets were off after that.
    Thanks for the support fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Diehard was just posting from league limited and trying to entice discussion of what your thoughts are on who will make our 17. Keep posting, but don't dish out if you can't take it back.
    That's right. It isn't my 17. It's from LU. And I tried to mark it as "Sam Bourke's annual off-season look at how your team might line up in 2021 is in!" to avoid such confusion.

My purpose of posting such things is to get a reaction and hopefully get the article some hits. I want to see the Titans well represented online. There is obviously a disconnect between reality and what many writers and posters think about us in the wider online Rugby League community.

titansfanatic, thanks for the lovely comments you threw my way. Especially after I spent some time immediately responding to your emails requests asking for help accessing the forum. I literally dropped everything I was doing to accommodate you because I consider having more Titans voices online as just about the most important thing. I didn't realise that would involve me being called a Broncos supporter though. But I've been called far worse, so I won't hold it against you.

Player managers are always trying to ratchet up their player's pay packet. But I enjoy this type of rumour because it makes Broncos fans crap themselves. And the threat of it is very appealing to me. At the end of the day, if it forces the Broncos to pay more for some players, that is great too. All part of the dynamic of having an arch rival.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 08-01-21 at 12:18 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

They are all just being delightfully protective and I love them for it. Please keep posting mate.

Life would be so boring without banter, outlandish predictions and hot takes.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

TITANS PINCH WARRIORS YOUNG GUN
    The Warriors have lost one of their best young forwards to the Titans.

Vaka Sikahele, an 18-year-old hooker who can also play lock, was a standout for the Warriors in the SG Ball last year and has also represented the Kiwis at under-18 level, captaining NZ Schools.

He is expected to play with Burleigh Bears this year before stepping up to the first-grade squad in 2022.

Report from the Mole.

Mdrew or anyone know how the young bloke goes?