Page 140 of 176 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2626
    Rep Player

Brandon Smith is worth a mil for me

3years at 800k, 900k and 1mill
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

My guess would be Smith has already informed Bellamy he is going nowhere but as we know the Cheese likes to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    My guess would be Smith has already informed Bellamy he is going nowhere but as we know the Cheese likes to have some fun.
    I agree, I reckon he'll stay put no matter what.

So what are the other number 9 options for next year again?

I reckon he’ll leave Melbs end of 2022. He’s tried to get out a few times already but Storm wanted those big trades.

If Melbourne do somehow retain him, Grant will look elsewhere for 2023. Storm can’t afford 800k+ on two hookers and Brandon doesn’t want to play lock.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 30-07-21 at 09:47 PM.

Junior

What are peoples thoughts on Danny Levi. He is looking good tonight, giving quick service and quick out of dummy half. Would come cheap and is an ex international.

Who is the next big thing at hooker coming through?? Eg. the next Harry grant

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on Danny Levi. He is looking good tonight, giving quick service and quick out of dummy half. Would come cheap and is an ex international.

Who is the next big thing at hooker coming through?? Eg. the next Harry grant
    No way. He looks half decent tonight because it is two low quality sides. He was hopeless at Manly last year and they were happy to let him go and decided to persist with Croker at hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No way. He looks half decent tonight because it is two low quality sides. He was hopeless at Manly last year and they were happy to let him go and decided to persist with Croker at hooker.
    Agreed Cowboys had nothing in attack or defence. I'll be embarrassed if the Titans lose to them next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I reckon he’ll leave Melbs end of 2022. He’s tried to get out a few times already but Storm wanted those big trades.

If Melbourne do somehow retain him, Grant will look elsewhere for 2023. Storm can’t afford 800k+ on two hookers and Brandon doesn’t want to play lock.
    Wasn’t Cam’s selfishness doing his head in at those stages?

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Wasn’t Cam’s selfishness doing his head in at those stages?
    Nah mate, he was actually happy to stay if Cam stayed on. Because Harry Grant would’ve left and the pathway for him to be the next 9 would’ve opened up.

Him & Grant are happy enough to be there together at the moment and for 2022 because their contracts say so - but the writing is on the wall that one will have to leave, or Cheese will have to change his mind and be happy to move to lock, for 2023 onwards

Ok so it’s safe to say Grant is the superior rake so let’s not muck around and bring grant on

First Grader

Our recruitment for 2022 to improve the squad is underwhelming IMO parrticularly in the key Hooker/halves position which has been evident all season

I worry about the Injuries that Grant has had early on in his career. Could they hamper him into the future. ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Our recruitment for 2022 to improve the squad is underwhelming IMO parrticularly in the key Hooker/halves position which has been evident all season
    I think we are all in agreeance there but the issue remains is who is available really? Most of the off contract players are mud so our only chance is to entice a second fiddle hooker at another club who might want a starting spot.

That’s what I reckon Bundy. We can’t manufacture something from nothing and I certainly don’t want to add baggage just for appearances sake. May as well bolster what we can and be patient.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.