Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Inactive User

Default Souths and Sam Burgess

^^^ he’s on the Coaching Staff at Souffs. Remember they gave him some ridiculous overpaid job as a reward for early retirement.

Anyway I’d like to read it so if anyone has a Murdoch subscription please post it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    https://twitter.com/jessihalloran/st...865997313?s=21

This is obviously a non Titans story but I’d love to read it.
    Could someone please post it?
    It's not a cut and paste. It's a 30 min read with pictures of phone convos and forged scripts etc. Basically saying that the Rabbitohs covered up drug benders and drug tests by using fake names on tests and writing scripts under different names for Burgess. IT goes into the assault of his wife etc. Hugely damning.

Inactive User

Thanks for the summaries Gents

Default Souths and Sam Burgess

If only it came out a couple weeks ago kick the grubs out of the 8 and bring us in to flog the knights again

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    If only it came out a couple weeks ago kick the grubs out of the 8 and bring us in to flog the knights again
    That was my thoughts too.

Inactive User

Just read it all
    Disgusting

I just read it as well. Game over. The allegations about the blood test and urine samples will be the catalyst. Heads will roll at souths if true.

Big trouble for the Doc if true.

Can the Mods move these Souths related comments to the Rugba League thread. I want to read Titans stuff on this thread, as juicy as this is. Just a shame it's not Broncos related.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

Can the Mods move these Souths related comments to the Rugba League thread. I want to read Titans stuff on this thread, as juicy as this is. Just a shame it's not Broncos related.
    I understand it should be in the Rugby League section but I asked for the article to be posted in here because let’s face it nobody really looks at the Rugby League thread whereas this thread gets all the eyeballs.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

When an article that big and that detailed is written it would have to be looked over by lawyers and made sure they had cold hard evidence to as the chance to be sued would be huge if it wasn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I understand it should be in the Rugby League section but I asked for the article to be posted in here because let’s face it nobody really looks at the Rugby League thread whereas this thread gets all the eyeballs.
    I always look for your posts Bods, wherever they may be.

Burgess gets to retire under dodgy circumstances and then they can afford Jai Arrow.
    This has impacted our playing roster.
    We have a right to be outraged.

Completely agree and totally outraged and under Bennett’s watch too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by gcboyz View Post
    Burgess gets to retire under dodgy circumstances and then they can afford Jai Arrow.
    This has impacted our playing roster.
    We have a right to be outraged.
    I was blowing up, verbally about this very fact yesterday to my mum on the phone. (Also a huge Titan fan. She has really been enjoying this year.)

Souths really have become a protected species along with the Roosters. I agree, heads my roll. But hopefully not just sacrificial lambs.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hopefully as a result of this we not only get Jai Arrow back but also Damien Cook as compensation for any problems this may have caused with planning our roster for the future