Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31

    Default

    I have seen a couple on fb say they did but we haven’t got ours yet

  2. #32
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I have seen a couple on fb say they did but we haven’t got ours yet
    In one of the posts Chris Knell posts explaining why members haven’t. I can’t find it at the moment but it’s out of the clubs control as there is a hold up with delivery etc.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  3. #33
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,879

    Default

    Thanks for the replies

  4. #34
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    In one of the posts Chris Knell posts explaining why members haven’t. I can’t find it at the moment but it’s out of the clubs control as there is a hold up with delivery etc.
    Just an update. I got home and checked the Mail. I received the Member Cards today.

    Check your mail over the next week.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  5. #35
    First Grader ozynorts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Any of you received your membership packs yet?
    Yep got mine yesterday. The Don bobble head is siting on the bar awaiting kickoff..

  6. #36
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    36,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    The Don bobble head is siting on the bar awaiting kickoff..
    That's so cool!
    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, MAROONS, KANGAROOS
    NUTS

  7. #37

    Default

    I got one of 3 membership cards today.. so the wife can go but not me yet haha

  8. #38
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,879

    Default

    Mine still not arrived
    Getting a bit antsy about it now

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Mine still not arrived
    Getting a bit antsy about it now
    I haven't got mine yet either, but the email from the club that we got yesterday said deliveries will be done by Friday, so I gather it might take until Friday.
    Ozy commented above about the bobblehead being on his bar but I thought that we had to go and pick them up at Robina this weekend (as per the email) or at home games. I'm not far from Parkwood so I usually go to the club and pick stuff up.

  10. #40
    First Grader ozynorts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I haven't got mine yet either, but the email from the club that we got yesterday said deliveries will be done by Friday, so I gather it might take until Friday.
    Ozy commented above about the bobblehead being on his bar but I thought that we had to go and pick them up at Robina this weekend (as per the email) or at home games. I'm not far from Parkwood so I usually go to the club and pick stuff up.
    I live to far away mate so mine gets posted out every year.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I live to far away mate so mine gets posted out every year.
    Cheers mate. That makes sense.

  12. #42
    Moderator lonegull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Back O Bourke NSW
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    I got mine and I live in outback NSW and we have snail mail

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Mine still not arrived
    Getting a bit antsy about it now
    Received two of my 4 cards today. That means I can go to CBus over the weekend to collect half of the stuff!

  14. #44
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Received two of my 4 cards today. That means I can go to CBus over the weekend to collect half of the stuff!
    Yep. Ditto. Received half too.

  15. #45
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    36,575

    Default

    I'm sure the club will have procedures in place for people who can't get their cards in time.

    Perhaps you can log in to your account and print off a ticket for that specific game? I dunno.
    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, MAROONS, KANGAROOS
    NUTS


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew