titans 2021 Titans Memberships

Register your interest in Titans Membership and Join our Legion for the 2021 season.

Membership will be on-sale soon.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoas...21membership#/
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 26-09-20 at 03:19 PM.

Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

As I said in the game thread, I can't wait to sign up for 2021. I'm sure after many lean and very difficult seasons the Membership department is probably popping champagne. I'll be adding two ticketed memberships.

It has also been great to see so many familiar faces at the games again. My facebook timeline has many photos of happy Titan fans once again at the games. I hope we can bring many back to Robina.

I think there will be huge crowds at Robina. I can already head the stadium get behind the Titans! chants.

REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

NUTS

Here is an interesting graphic illustrating the supporter base of many clubs. I'm sure ours will climb next year.

Full story: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...98c6f2f982e85b

NUTS

We shall be adding an extra membership to what we have for next season! Can’t wait for 2021.. with the improvements already in the side this year, next year is going to be exciting