Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

titans 2021 Titans Memberships

Register your interest in Titans Membership and Join our Legion for the 2021 season.

Membership will be on-sale soon.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoas...21membership#/
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 26-09-20 at 03:19 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

As I said in the game thread, I can't wait to sign up for 2021. I'm sure after many lean and very difficult seasons the Membership department is probably popping champagne. I'll be adding two ticketed memberships.

It has also been great to see so many familiar faces at the games again. My facebook timeline has many photos of happy Titan fans once again at the games. I hope we can bring many back to Robina.

I think there will be huge crowds at Robina. I can already head the stadium get behind the Titans! chants.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Here is an interesting graphic illustrating the supporter base of many clubs. I'm sure ours will climb next year.

Full story: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...98c6f2f982e85b

We shall be adding an extra membership to what we have for next season! Can’t wait for 2021.. with the improvements already in the side this year, next year is going to be exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Titans
    2021 Membership On Sale Information for 2020 Members

On behalf of everyone at the Club, thank you for your support as a Member this year.

With five wins in a row to finish the season, there is a real excitement about what the Titans are building for 2021.

As you can imagine, we have had plenty of calls from people wanting to join you as a Titans Member next year.

New Members will be able to join the Legion from Friday 2nd October. We’d love for you to spread the word about being a Titans Member to your family and friends.

While we’re keen to have new Members cheering the Titans next season, we also want to share some key points with you – our loyal Legion.

Our existing Members remain our top priority.

The Club is approaching 2021 Membership as it normally would; that is, that there will be no restrictions in place at the start of the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership Season as was experienced in 2020.

However, considering the experience this year and active threat of COVID-19, we must be prepared to deal with what the 2021 season may bring.

While it is not yet known whether social distancing and other Government guidelines will be in place in 2021, we have developed a Social Distancing Action Plan in line with the current Queensland Government roadmap to easing restrictions.

As of 1 October 2020, Stage 3 restrictions remain in effect, with an industry framework for COVID Safe events in place. This framework provides guidance on what can be committed to if the same level of restrictions apply at the commencement of the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership Season. To view a copy of the plan click here.

Thank you again for your support this year.

Source: https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoasttitans/#/

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

I have become a member for the first time in 7 years... Just got myself an Away Legion membership. Can't wait for the Titans to return to the field.

Does anyone know if the rolling membership renewal is happening this year for existing members

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Does anyone know if the rolling membership renewal is happening this year for existing members
    We are getting emails tomorrow with what the direct debit will be and confirming our membership type and seat number and then the direct debit date will be November 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Titans Fanatic View Post
    I have become a member for the first time in 7 years... Just got myself an Away Legion membership. Can't wait for the Titans to return to the field.
    Well come back brother! I can't wait to go to a game with you.

I'm also going to look at getting more memberships. So my parents can attend games frequently.

This is a real chance for people to return as members. And I don't question for a second why people maybe dropped off. It was such a very tough period and people need to manage their finance and proporities.

But now... it's all systems go!

I think this would be a great time for the club to focus on a Membership Referral program. We all know who used to be members and we have the personal connections to those people.

It'd be great to have everyone back!

Renewed the whole family although I’m most likely stuck here in China ... oh I have stomach ache, I’ll go and have a Donald from my Trump.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Just renewed one ticketed and three supporter Memberships. I'm going to add another ticketed Frontline Membership.

Have to say I am a fan of the new slogan for the supporter area.

Haha I saw that and thought of this forum straightaway!

Yourself and the guys that help run this forum have really helped keep my love of the Titans going over the years mate. Well done.

Yes I laughed too and then thought imagine having a whole section to yourself ... reminded me of the ole BBQ Maloney. Like the name too Brad.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titans Membership team has gone next level and are offering player bobble heads for Membership packs.

I've never seen anything like this and I think they will be lovely collectables.

^^^
    Thanks for posting DH.
    Why they continue to use that stupid logo on the cap is beyond me. Other than the people on here I doubt that 99% of Titans members would even know what it was. The Titans emblem that is on the jersey should be on everything.
    Just my 2 cents worth.