Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Origin 3 now at Robina
    I wonder if Titans members will get first crack at tickets???
    To be confirmed yet but it is probable that 12 teams will be relocated to Qld and we might get a few extra games at Cbus. I hope so. I went to few relocated Afl games last year and would go to any decent game at CBus. Would be enjoyable without the pressure of watching the titans.
    As I said. To be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...f-origin-2021/

Tickets will go on sale starting from $49 and $140 for a family, on Tuesday 13 July, a wait list is available via NRL.Com/Waitlist. A limited number of restricted view seats will be available from just $25.

The timing of the ticket release is:

11am: QRL, NSWRL, Titans and Broncos members
    Midday: Presale, NRL waitlist
    2pm: General public
    Tickets will be available via NRL.Com/Tickets.
    According to Ticketek every bay on the Eastern and Western sides bar the ones at each end beyond the trylines are Category 1 and the ticket price is Adults $229 Concession $209 - no kids tickets. I reckon that is a bit steep.

Inactive User

Even if I was filthy rich I would not pay that

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    According to Ticketek every bay on the Eastern and Western sides bar the ones at each end beyond the trylines are Category 1 and the ticket price is Adults $229 Concession $209 - no kids tickets. I reckon that is a bit steep.
    Yeah nah. Its a dead rubber FFS. Living room looking good for me. At least I can get some sleep at half time.

Prices are looking better today. Behind the goal posts just over $100, to the side of the goal posts $99.

Prices are looking better today. Behind the goal posts just over $100, to the side of the goal posts $99.
    I would much rather a double header. The Titans game on Friday followed by the Manly game. I would be grateful if they could arrange it!

Wow! Just looked at the 3 Hubs that the NRL have setup. If the hub setup stays the rest of the season and the draw stays the same then we have 2 away games only. 1 at Suncorp and the other on the Sunshine Coast. All other games are at CBus.

I would much rather a double header. The Titans game on Friday followed by the Manly game. I would be grateful if they could arrange it!
    Sunshine Coast (Novotel Twin Waters): Panthers, Knights, Sea Eagles, Roosters
    Gold Coast (Mercure): Eels, Bulldogs, Rabbbitohs, Raiders, Warriors
    Brisbane (Novotel Southbank) : Dragons, Sharks, Tigers

You'd think Manly home game would now be at the sunny coast but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Wow! Just looked at the 3 Hubs that the NRL have setup. If the hub setup stays the rest of the season and the draw stays the same then we have 2 away games only. 1 at Suncorp and the other on the Sunshine Coast. All other games are at CBus.
    I have no idea how this will work but have you assumed next weeks game against the Dragons will be at CBus?
    I dont think our away games will be at home as I think the Dragons would rather play their home game at Suncorp or the Sunny Coast.
    Last weekend the AFL had to play the Lions and StKilda at Metricon. It was a Saints home game and even though the Lions were involved they wouldnt play it at the Gabba. The NRL might do it the same way.

I have no idea how this will work but have you assumed next weeks game against the Dragons will be at CBus?
    I dont think our away games will be at home as I think the Dragons would rather play their home game at Suncorp or the Sunny Coast.
    Last weekend the AFL had to play the Lions and StKilda at Metricon. It was a Saints home game and even though the Lions were involved they wouldnt play it at the Gabba. The NRL might do it the same way.
    Para home, Dragons Suncorp, Dogs home, Cowboys home, Rabbits home, Storm home, Knights Sunny Coast and Warriors home

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Para home, Dragons Suncorp, Dogs home, Cowboys home, Rabbits home, Storm home, Knights Sunny Coast and Warriors home
    Thanks for clarifying mate. I will be interested in the Dogs and Rabbits games as they are away games for us and I doubt the Dogs or Rabbits would agree to playing us at home. Very easy to just have those games at Suncorp. But I have no idea so I will be interested how this plays out.

Thanks for clarifying mate. I will be interested in the Dogs and Rabbits games as they are away games for us and I doubt the Dogs or Rabbits would agree to playing us at home. Very easy to just have those games at Suncorp. But I have no idea so I will be interested how this plays out.
    Yep…you could be right. I am unsure of other Sydney clubs away supporters but if the NRL wanted to get back some of the $M’s that it is costing to relocate teams and families then having Manly’s hub on the Gold Coast would have helped fill the stadium. I am aware that Manly’s ex feeder club was the Sunshine Coast but I don’t think they have the following up there.

Did anyone get an email from the club yesterday regarding buying origin tix? Went out at 10:42 yesterday apparently.

Did anyone get an email from the club yesterday regarding buying origin tix? Went out at 10:42 yesterday apparently.
    Never mind, club is awesome and sent me another one. Great response.

Got my family tickets in Bay 13... Happy with that..... Its an event that may not happen again in Robina but glad we have a slice of history..
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady