Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tino’s workrate is insane he had 10 runs in the first 14 minutes of the game sometimes 2 a set, and despite only playing 44 minutes had the most metres of any QLD forward. I truly think he’ll go down as a top 5 Titans signing of all time

We will miss Hipgrave when we play the Ponies but I’m also glad Tino stood his ground.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Sami out is a relief and MoFo didn't really get into it so his demotion is a warning shot that club form doesn't necessarily translate into SOO greatness.For sure Bennett is just messing around and will send Holmes to the wing where he belongs and put Allan where he will at least hold his own. The big surprise is Capewell who really got exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Sami out is a relief and MoFo didn't really get into it so his demotion is a warning shot that club form doesn't necessarily translate into SOO greatness.For sure Bennett is just messing around and will send Holmes to the wing where he belongs and put Allan where he will at least hold his own. The big surprise is Capewell who really got exposed.
    I honestly think you're being a bit harsh on Moe. Came on when QLD was under the pump and spent most of his time out there tackling...21 tackles 0 missed. Felt sorry for the poor bastard.

Collins really proved me wrong though, thought he's been great off the bench for QLD so far.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 14-11-20 at 01:56 AM.

Inactive User

Taryn Aitkin of Tweed River High School, Bilambil Jets and Tweed Heads Seagulls played for QLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Taryn Aitkin of Tweed River High School, Bilambil Jets and Tweed Heads Seagulls played for QLD.
    Aitken was awesome last night, such a good win.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by kioli View Post
    Aitken was awesome last night, such a good win.
    Yeah that’s the point I’m making.
    Controversial result.

Winners are grinners can be NSWailers ... at the 40th anniversary of when I took some random sheila to watch Artie do his thing I rejoice in the rollercoaster that Origin provides every year. As much as I hate Bennett I can’t deny his ability and we can all see that Kevvie will provide plenty of wins for us in the M1 derbies.

@101 no disrespect to Mo but Origin will find you out ... I hope he got a lot from the experience because he now has Tino and potentially Difita in front of him.

What an amazing game. The Maroons showed true grit and tremendous defence. When the full time whistle blew all the celebrations were right in from of my parents.

I'm a frequent critic of Bennett but he certainly lived up to and expanded his reputation last night.

And ZERO Broncos in the Maroons. I never thought I'd see it happen.

Harry Grant is a freak. Too bad we couldn't have him on the field at the same time as AJ. But next year...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER