Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

QLD wings look out of their depth sorry Phil but you need a big second half.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    QLD wings look out of their depth sorry Phil but you need a big second half.
    Sami wasn't really in the game but I'll forgive him because he had a second rower playing next to him in the centres...

Capewell didn’t drop the ball cold but Phil looked much better in the second half. But Paul Kent is the most opinionated BLoser in history. The NSWailers won penalties and re-starts so the ref wasn’t their problem and Kaufusi was obviously completely disoriented and couldn’t find his way off the field ... highlight of the game after AJ’s try.

Ps. I can nearly not quite but nearly forgive the Long-necked traitor DCE on his game ... nearly I said.
    Last edited by Titanic; 04-11-20 at 10:31 PM.

Inactive User

I’m a Blues fan and full credit to QLD. You hang in there in a sporting contest and bring the passion and anything can happen.

If Kevvie was the coach we don't win that. Full credit to the coaching squad for having a plan that wasn't, pass it to Tedesco and pin your hopes on him. Hopefully MoFo gets a call up next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Capewell didn’t drop the ball cold but Phil looked much better in the second half. But Paul Kent is the most opinionated BLoser in history. The NSWailers won penalties and re-starts so the ref wasn’t their problem and Kaufusi was obviously completely disoriented and couldn’t find his way off the field ... highlight of the game after AJ’s try.

Ps. I can nearly not quite but nearly forgive the Long-necked traitor DCE on his game ... nearly I said.
    True.

I'd say Val comes in for Sami in game 2 anyway.

Can't wait to see Mo's debut!!

You beauty. I really enjoyed that game. And well done for the Maroons for not losing their **** when being down 10-0 at half time. bennet really lived up to his reputation here.

I cheered so hard through the game. Of course screaming "Drop it!" on kick off. I was delighted to see that actually happen. And I was even saying at the end "Hold him down! #### the penalty or sin bin!" And then that happened. I'm not usually so bloodthirsty.

Loved the Queensland kit. Vibrant maroon. Clean. No fuss. And something approximating a collar. NSW, WTF are you doing? Reminds me of their mid 90s abominations.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

3 tries to NSW where Hunt has fallen over in the defensive line.

I thought Sami's D for that last try was shocking tbh. Has barely done anything in attack. Coates looks made for Origin, Sami just looks lost.

Remembering why Sami couldn't make the Titans team.

Inactive User

Aren’t Tino and Haas mates??

Bye Sami bye

Really a poor game from Sami ... and Holbrook will feel completely justified in having dropped him.

I shouldn't really bag our blokes that make rep footy but I was staggered to think that Sami will go down as an Origin player. Even more staggered now.
    As for Tino, the game was gone by the time he was binned and I was sort of pleased that a young bloke like him didn't back off. Sends a message.