Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

So proud of the Titans today. Finally we beat the bastards twice in a year, home and away. So many great monuments, lots of support play, lots of marvelous defensive efforts, so much enthusiasm. Not just in the team but in the stands. Great to see so many people at the game, including many Titans fans I can see on my facebook. Great to hear TITANS! chants roar around the stadium.

Three in a row!!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ruthless.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Bloody proud of that effort dug deep and played the whole 80 minutes as a team, hard to single out players in that one thought we were good across park

QLD Cup

What a tough gritty win. The Bronco's came home strong but that defence was superb. Very happy with that win!

Inactive User

Thai and Beers
    Scotch and a replay later woo hoo
    EAD Drongoes!!

What a captain Jamal is and will continue to be, I hope he keeps that C for next year

Titans claim historic win over bumbling Broncos
    https://www.titans.com.au/n

The Gold Coast Titans registered their first-ever season sweep of Brisbane with an 18-6 victory on Saturday at Cbus Super Stadium that also condemned the Broncos to a club-record ninth straight loss.

Playmakers Jamal Fogarty and Ash Taylor orchestrated an adventurous and expansive attacking game that was backed up by a physical and committed defensive effort which twice denied Brisbane players after they had crossed the tryline.

Brisbane had the possession to make a game of it in the second half but failed to show the same sort of creativity with the ball.

The Titans put the game away just three minutes into the second stanza with a marvellous team try ignited from in front of the posts inside his 10m line by Taylor and finished off by centre Young Tonumaipea.

Gold Coast led 12-6 at the break thanks to a mountain of possession and a heads-up play by winger Corey Thompson who punched the ball out of David Fifita's arm just before he touched down in the Titans in-goal.

The Broncos had defied the form line to score first when veteran fullback Darius Boyd got his hand to a grubber that took a lucky ricochet but hooker Mitch Rein evened the ledger soon after when he bulled his way over opposite Issac Luke from dummy half.

Rising rookie halfback Fogarty then gave the home team the lead when he kicked for veteran flanker Anthony Don and back-rower Sam Stone pounced after Corey Oates made a hash of his second successive high ball.

Inactive User

DrongoeBill???
    a_guest??
    I can’t hear you????

Good atmosphere at the game and a win. Gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Taylor was outstanding tonight.

Great win. I have constantly bagged him but Peachey was excellent tonight. Worked hard, good defensive technique rather than arm grabs and no stupid penalties. If this is the Peachey we get every week we have our lock. Credit to Holbrook who has challenged him and I am guessing dangled the carrot of the 13 next year. Holbrook also had the foresight to keep Peachey starting even though Arrow is available, with an eye to next year. Love our coach.

Don't think Young is the answer in the centres next year (neither is Spry), but he did well containing Staggs tonight.

Just shared this on twitter.

Match highlights anyone?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-KRae79gLac" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How good. The boys wanted that one desperately and fought for every 1%

Love this team under Holbrook

Loved the team performance overall but we definitely need to invest in a centre for next year. I am just not seeing anything from Young T in attack and he seems to leave his halves very much exposed in defence. Kotoni has been weak defensively all year and yet Young never even looked likely of a line break or getting on his outside. For all the wraps I heard about him when he signed, he has been quite disappointing.

First Grader

Great team effort and Perenara didn’t disappoint in that 2nd half.

The structure Holbrook has given this team is light years better than I have seen in any Titans team since inception.

Special mention tor Ash who had his best game for 2 years. He was immense in defence.

That 90 minute team try will be a contender for try of the year.

The only disappointment were our centres who really struggled all night.

I also thought Mo easily outpointed Haas
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 12-09-20 at 07:28 PM.