Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Anyone able to tell me how the Broncos went. Only got to see half max because I was out but were they solid or were Penrith just having an off night? Gott mentally prepare for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Anyone able to tell me how the Broncos went. Only got to see half max because I was out but were they solid or were Penrith just having an off night? Gott mentally prepare for next week.
    They were actually OK tonight, I saw much more effort from them defensively tonight than most of their games this year. Penrith were definitely a bit off though and both tries they let in were soft.

But what would I know since I don't know a thing about rugby league anyway.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 03-09-20 at 09:16 PM.

Hey hey hey, I may disagree on Taylor, but I never said you didn't know a thing about rugby league. Thanks for the insight though, appreciate it. Hope we flog em.

Edit: Reinforces how much we need to dominate the Bulldogs this week imo as Broncos would've got some confidence out of that game regardless.
    Last edited by TitanPremiership; 03-09-20 at 09:27 PM.

Hey hey hey, I may disagree on Taylor, but I never said you didn't know a thing about rugby league. Thanks for the insight though, appreciate it. Hope we flog em.

Edit: Reinforces how much we need to dominate the Bulldogs this week imo as Broncos would've got some confidence out of that game regardless.
    Haha sorry mate, wasn't referring to you on that last line.

Hopefully Arrow comes in for Hipgrave.

First Grader

Broncos seem to play their best football at cbus, it will be a very tough game. Hope we get the win but it could go either way imo

Refs certainly helped Penrith get the upper hand. But Penrith were just doing enough to win. Broncos played better than previously. Haas was a bonus for them to have him back. Staggs was good. Exploiting the fact they don't have a compentent Fullback is definitely the way to go.

Brisbane looked decent, defensive system looked completely new. Staggs is great offensively but is the centre of Brisbane’s constant weak spot - isolate 3 man and make Kotoni be the decision maker on that edge, he gets it wrong more often than not. They’re going to take a lot of confidence out of that game and will be up for next weekend for sure.

Inactive User

You would think Canterbury are really targeting this game as a must win to avoid the spoon.
    I think they will be pumped.
    Huge test of off and on field leadership tomorrow.

If my memory serves me correctly, when we played the Drongoes at Suncorp they were generous enough to allocate us only 50 tickets.
    Certainly time to return the favour for our home game.

And he enters into the fray: (1) Peachey at 13 because he's not returning from injury, (2) we are a better team than the Dogs if we can maintain the focus, (3) Kelly is a better centre than Staggs and that's how they'll line up, and (4) we are NOT the 'Ponies, so we should offer them 51 tickets.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by gcboyz View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly, when we played the Drongoes at Suncorp they were generous enough to allocate us only 50 tickets.
    Certainly time to return the favour for our home game.
    Would they get 50 takers?

Hipgrave dropped and Arrow onto the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Inactive User

What do you think of Hipgrave being dropped in preference to both Fermor and Stone??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    What do you think of Hipgrave being dropped in preference to both Fermor and Stone??
    Give his body a rest. He looks like he's being playing busted for a few weeks.