Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Would have liked to see us compete for a last minute try on that last set. Soft. Not keen for next week.

Made hard work of that but i agree with T's post above. We must be on the up if we are into the guys when they are leading.

Our execution was way off today, but our defence got us over a wins a win, ill take it.

So who comes in for Kelly next week? Sami centre? Where's Copley?

Spewing we won't get to see a Kelly v Staggs matchup given how well Kelly's been playing.

In our defence, Kelly has been one of our biggest weapons and he went off early and Joliffe has been huge through the middle and he also left early. Fatigue could've been a factor.

Another gutsy win with 15 men after 10 minutes. Clark stepped up well in the forwards with a few decent runs. Taylor’s defence is also getting better in each game, he is consistently the first lead chaser from kicks. We need to make sure that we beat Broncos next week

Yea at the start of the year we lose that game, good to hold on for the win back to back for the first time in a long time can't dish that second half up against the broncos next week though would be so embarrassing to be the first team they beat since the break

First Grader

In both tries let in by Fogarty, he got absolutely no assistance from Young. This combined with his butchered try and kicking on the 3rd tackle was just not NRL standard.

I have been saying for weeks we need a right centre and today’s performance from Young just confirmed it.

We played bad, bulldogs played worse and had a few bad calls go their way. Happy to win tho.

Inactive User

Back to Back wins this is fantastic!!!
    Woo Hoo Hurricane
    We are building
    Hey it wasn’t pretty but we lost two blokes early and we ground it out.

Now we must go and get those Drongoes
    It’s a must.
    The most important game of the year next week

Not a mini GF but the most important for other reasons
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 05-09-20 at 04:16 PM.

Gutsy win our defence won the game for sure,thought Clark energised the side of the bench but I would still have Boyd over him. Great effort by the forwards stuck strong in a game where our attack was off

Got the points, the experience and the justification ... no complaints from me ... not pretty but a damned sight more attractive than a loss. Young had the second most run meters after MoFo so he lifted on previous weeks but he left Fogarty isolated twice which really needs work and Stone who was second on the tackle count (after you guessed it, MoFo) was nowhere to be seen either.

I think Copley’s done for year (broken fingernail).
    Last edited by Titanic; 05-09-20 at 07:50 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I thought Copley tore his pec so that would be the season.

Just watched a replay of the game and didn’t realise when watching live how many great tackles rein made one on one around the boot laces and stopped momentum on a few occasions

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just watched a replay of the game and didn’t realise when watching live how many great tackles rein made one on one around the boot laces and stopped momentum on a few occasions
    I thought this to mate. Lots of little bits and pieces that he did well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady