Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I might have to retract re the bunker at least. What a disgraceful call.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Far out he has been strong in defence and pretty much done all our kicking and you get up him for a ball slipping through his hands 'error'.

- - - Updated - - -

Fk me... that call will do me for the year. Every week!
    It was a rookie error mate, made week after week.

Perenara is cheating again.

Inactive User

Dead set try taken off us by the Sydney Bunker
    And Pereneum is a cheat too
    6 again 6 again

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen the best players make the type of error that Taylor made. It did not go forward, even if the ref. ruled that way. Taylor’s defence has been fantastic tonight. FFS, he is not a $1m player but that is not his fault. He is doing a great job. Suggest you stop jumping on players when they make a mistake....and he is not making them every week as you stated.
    Last edited by Firetruck; 28-08-20 at 06:52 PM.

Win or lose im pretty happy with the effort. Rav lost that ball cold. My theory is in full flight tonight.

Taylor has been great tonight. That drop was because he was a little tired from his defensive effort.
    The dude looks like he's dropped some kgs and is getting back to what we know he's capable of.

Wallace never even moved his feet for their penalty.

And Rava clearly lost the ball and we grounded it.

Really getting sick and tired of this competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Taylor has been great tonight. That drop was because he was a little tired from his defensive effort.
    The dude looks like he's dropped some kgs and is getting back to what we know he's capable of.
    I don't know what game you're watching but I think Taylor has been atrocious for the most part.

Really happy with our effort as Dooldog pointed out above. So, so happy with our defence. A Titans team of past few years would have let in at least 3 or 4 tries from all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We can agree to disagree here, I won't go into the fact our hookers used to be liable for an unnecessary 2-3 forward passes a game but on the rookie error for that pass. I would point you to Brandon Smith against the Eels who threw I reckon about 3 of those during the game and almost every fan at the club wants us to chase him for hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Wasn't even a penalty - he never moved his feet.
    agreed, but he didn't have to drop the shoulder.

How the f**k was that not a titans try, what a crock of sh*t. Sick of these corrupt officials

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    He's made a few errors and some bad last kicks, but he's more involved and not going into his shell because of them. Agree on his defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Dead set try taken off us by the Sydney Bunker
    And Pereneum is a cheat too
    6 again 6 again
    Not a grievance as yet because I will admit to not knowing the rules fully, but can someone actually explain how held calls work please? I would just like to know what the difference between us carrying that Dragons player back towards the in goal and Lomax taking Kelly out were different. We are literally carrying him the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Not a grievance as yet because I will admit to not knowing the rules fully, but can someone actually explain how held calls work please? I would just like to know what the difference between us carrying that Dragons player back towards the in goal and Lomax taking Kelly out were different. We are literally carrying him the whole time?
    They deemed he was stationary and as soon as we laid hands on him the tackle was complete. Kelly was standing and they lifted him off his feet. Tackle not complete until he touches the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    They deemed he was stationary and as soon as we laid hands on him the tackle was complete. Kelly was standing and they lifted him off his feet. Tackle not complete until he touches the ground
    Yeah I half understand that one.. I was talking I think straight after that we were clearly aggravated and literally carried a player back from the 10-5m line before held is called and we have to drop him when heaps of momentum still?

Inactive User

He did not secure possession and we picked it up and scored
    Everything else is slow motion **** covering Bull****