Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Let's not get our knickers in a knot over the Perennial Perineum and just hope that our pop-gun back row will have a decent crack ... the Dragoons are there for the taking if we can emulate some of last week's feats. I'm pretty disappointed that Boyd got done for Clark and that Peachey even gets a look in but looking at our squad I'm ok with it. However, if it wasn't him all that's left is Farmer and that would be a stretch at this stage. We're low on troops and logic has prevailed. Titans by 4.
    Last edited by Titanic; 25-08-20 at 07:25 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Just like I ran a guessing competition on what minute Copley would get reinjured I should run a new one on what minute Pereneum sin bins Hipgrave

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Just like I ran a guessing competition on what minute Copley would get reinjured I should run a new one on what minute Pereneum sin bins Hipgrave
    I'm going 35th min

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    43rd and hoping Boyd is a late inclusion again. If Taylor is carrying a niggle we'll need him on the bench when Ash has a cry when we aren't winning (just stirring).
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 25-08-20 at 08:06 PM.

Pereneum won’t like what he sees in the warm up. Hipgrave gets 10 just before the game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I’ve never thought Rein was our best hooker and have wanted Peats there the entire time. You’re right about the injuries though and of course I would prefer a fit Rein to an injured Peats.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    lol jesus mate, you went through how many posts to find that? What's the context there? Was Peats injured at the time? I've made several comments over the course of the season about wanting Peats in the team so perhaps you can apply your detective skills to find those posts for me too.

lol jesus mate, you went through how many posts to find that? What's the context there? Was Peats injured at the time? I've made several comments over the course of the season about wanting Peats in the team so perhaps you can apply your detective skills to find those posts for me too.
    Page 1. "Your 17" for context.

Rep Player

Page 1. "Your 17" for context.
    A three word response to a list of 17 players. Whoopdee do mate. Now go find all those other posts I’ve made in support of Peats since.

A three word response to a list of 17 players. Whoopdee do mate. Now go find all those other posts I’ve made in support of Peats since.
    You've missed the point. You're only too happy to chastise people for changing their opinion on Peats and yet you appear to be one too.

Moving on.....

Rep Player

You've missed the point. You're only too happy to chastise people for changing their opinion on Peats and yet you appear to be one too.

Moving on.....
    What point are you trying to make here? You searched through my post history and cherry-picked one three letter post from the end of preseason. A post that said nothing about Peats, mind you, simply that I agreed with hanginon's round 1 team list. From memory, Rein played out of his skin in the pre-season trials, and I was happy to see him get first shot even if I prefer Peats in general. Then in round 1, he went back to making the same old boneheaded errors and struggling under fatigue. Then he got injured and we tried the Clark/Boyd thing which really wasn't working and I recall commenting several times that I wanted Peats over Clark and that I thought his poor form last year was due to Brennan's poor coaching.

I haven't chastised anyone about Rein vs. Peats. You just seem to be incredibly sensitive and in fact you're the one doing the chastising. My post that got your knickers in a twist was "after a month of good form, Peats has one bad game and we’re ready to hang him". In what world is that chastisement? I was simply saying that I don't think we should ignore 4 weeks of good because of 1 week of bad (especially when the bad was apparently due to injury). I think Peats still has a lot to offer, particularly in defence, and should be our starting hooker over Rein if both are fit.

I've made my point. Moving on......

Rep Player

Don’t cherrypick and omit context if you’re just going to run away when I defend myself

Don’t cherrypick and omit context if you’re just going to run away when I defend myself
    Ok. Your claims that you're always in the Peats camp was proven wrong. You still deny it. Your comment regarding abandoning Peats was in reference to anothers post saying "hope rein gets his spot back".

My point is that people change their view depending on what happens during the year. you also did this because at one point your top 17 was Rein over Peats. A few months later you changed your point of view. You love to carry on and carry on and carry on about your point while never conceding that someone has another opinion. You have stated your opinion so move on, no need to continue to ram your view down the throat of forum members who disagree with you.

I get more complaints about you with the exception of fake accounts. My advice is to block you which some have chosen to do.

I'm not cherry picking your quotes. these are your quotes.

Now Move on or take this to a PM.

Rep Player

**** off mate. The only one ramming their view is you on me.

I’ve been calling for Peats since the early rounds when I saw Rein/Clark weren’t cutting it. If you want to lawyer me and hone in on a post from pre-season while ignoring all the pro-Peats posts shortly thereafter, I’ll happily change it from “the entire time” to “since the early rounds”.

Complaints... haha righto. For telling an incessant whiner to stop whining. Sure.

Go ahead and ban me then. Might save us all the trouble since you (and others) can’t stop misrepresenting what I say.