Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
Ok. Your claims that you're always in the Peats camp was proven wrong. You still deny it. Your comment regarding abandoning Peats was in reference to anothers post saying "hope rein gets his spot back".

My point is that people change their view depending on what happens during the year. you also did this because at one point your top 17 was Rein over Peats. A few months later you changed your point of view. You love to carry on and carry on and carry on about your point while never conceding that someone has another opinion. You have stated your opinion so move on, no need to continue to ram your view down the throat of forum members who disagree with you.

I get more complaints about you with the exception of fake accounts. My advice is to block you which some have chosen to do.

I'm not cherry picking your quotes. these are your quotes.

Now Move on or take this to a PM.
Ouch.

Now back to the hooker discussion, I think Peats and Rein are both very average and Peats lack of form for the last two years is one of lifes great mysteries. As for Clark, he is not even at the standard of these two and never will be. That is why the Smiths discussion is of great interest.
Next, we should be having the same discussion re our halfback, but I guess we cannot have a million dollar player getting splinters on the bench.
Anyway, I've just noticed this is the Dragons game thread so lets get back to that. With our popgun pack we will get slaughtered and it will not be the refs fault, just like last week wasn't.