Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

The worst part is the penalty count is even so looks like we have actually been given a fair go. Anyone loaded and able to stump up the fine so Holbrook can absolutely let loose at the press conference?

Would have been 22-34 and we would have had a great chance. We haven’t been great but we’ve been reffed out of the game

Just going back to the captains challenge. It was a knock on by a useless player. But Canberra broke from the scrum before the ball had left the scrum. No penalty though.

Peats, Peachey and Sami. Not up to standard.

Coaches should be able to talk. Wants the point of having a press conference if you can’t say what you want to

Rep Player

I’d be happy to never see Peachey pull on a Titans jersey again. Prick has no respect for us and always looks like he’d rather be anywhere else.

Pricks are useful ....
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Coaches should be able to talk. Wants the point of having a press conference if you can’t say what you want to
    Agreed... If the ref has done no wrong what is there to worry about and the coach themselves is left with egg on his face. There is just absolutely zero accountability for these referees with Annesley's weekly shenanigans missing plenty and offering a pathetic apology for repetitive mistakes. I can put up with some poor calls but they literally change the game for us almost every week and we have to go in expecting the garbage. In saying that if Peachey gets a run next week that is me. Just so poor and looks lazy all the time.
    Last edited by TitanPremiership; 22-08-20 at 04:02 PM.

Inactive User

The referees ruined this match

Public service announcement. Anyone that drove and is heading north. Speed camera near Merrimac exit.

Inactive User

Should have been a much closer score
    We didn’t have a fair crack again

We lost that game before the refs took us out of it. Gotta own that.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I agree with we can't blame the referees in whole because the defence was terrible, however, most of their possession in our end did come off soft penalties and 6 agains so I am happy to say they limited our chance. The fact Fogarty threw his hands up at the ref before he indicated it was our penalty down their end says it all really. He literally expected a bad call.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Don’t cover for them
    In the first half they got all the soft pens and 6 to go calls and we got nothing
    Plus the bunker did their thing too

Forgaty tried his gut out today great captain's knock he been good for us
    No good to complain about the ref as nothing will get done about until we are challenging for the finals
    The Raiders had to stay in the top 4 somehow couldn't see a bottom team beating them today
    Taylor watch out T Boyd is knocking on your door
    Peachy should be on a plane as well to Sydney for any team that would take him
    as soon as he came on we lost the game does it all the time
    Jolliffe is my rookie of the year been strong for his 1st year
    but again we are let down at dummy half

I never really expected a win today. Always knew we'd struggle without the experience in our forward pack of Arrow and like him or not, Proctor, and boy did it show. Stone and Whitbread are not NRL standard at all.