Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    The worst part is that cost us the game, we looked the better team and a win could've put us in a Position for finals, I was at the game and we looked the better team but couldn't build pressure with repeat sets while bull**** penaltys kept Cronulla in the game, we should put in an official complaint or something to make sure perenara never referees our games
    Clubs should keep the referees busy during the week and put a formal please explain on any calls that we don't believe went our way or are blatantly wrong then post the responses to the social media accounts so that the referees are answerable.

Proctor may have a chance of getting off if Perenara didn't sight the bite mark and I don't recall a touchie coming in to witness it either. Call came from the bunker saying they saw a bite. If he can't get a technicality then he may be saying his goodbyes with Ryan James.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    We should put in an official complaint or something to make sure perenara never referees our games
    Storm did this and got Ashley Klein dropped.

Gal on 100% Footy reckons there was no bite. He didn't bite him.

Gus said Johnson didn't react like someone who'd just been bitten would - instead, he starts yelling to the referee using the same arm that he was supposedly bitten with! When you've been bitten you instantly react...you get a jolt. Johnson showed none of that. He may have felt Proctor's teeth but only because he had his arm all over his mouth/head.

Kenty on NRL 360 reckons Perenara didn't even look for the bite mark (dunno if true or not).

After seeing the footage a couple hundred more times over the last few days I tend to agree that he didn't bite him. I don't see his top and bottom teeth ever come together, his bottom teeth are just stuck on Johnson's arm, that's it.

This **** cost us the chance of winning that game. I'm fuming now. I'm firmly in Proctor's corner and don't think he has a case to answer for. **** Peranara and **** **** Cronulla, who I'm pretty sure still haven't beaten a team in the 8.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 18-08-20 at 12:47 AM.

Hard to say where the game would have gone after we had Arrow and Copley gone and Hipgrave off for a HIA which seemed to take longer than the two that Dugan was taken off for. Definitely would have had a better chance with 13 out there though.

The video viewed by The Bunker officials shows Proctor's mouth closing over the forearm of Johnson, which is wrapped around his neck. Soon after, Johnson leaps to his feet yelling: "You bit me! You bit me!"

Prime facie, short of a camera angle showing Proctor dipping Johnson's arm in a red wine marinade, there seemed little more the officials needed to see before Proctor was given his marching orders.

At the judiciary, a bite mark would validate a guilty decision. But there will be no evidence needed that Johnson has been incapacitated or even superficially wounded for Proctor to receive a penalty of anything between four and 12 weeks.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-...ation/12566860

Inactive User

^^^ I can’t stand the bloke who wrote that Richard Hinds. Total Toff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ I can’t stand the bloke who wrote that Richard Hinds. Total Toff.
    It's an opinion piece. More wanted to post the photo from the article. Unfortunately it shows Ref and touchie looking at his forearm.

From the same article and I can’t help but agree with this:

But there will be players that leave opponents scarred for life who receive lesser bans and far less attention than the Titans' skipper should he be suspended.
    At a time when pandemic protocols have made us acutely aware of the consequences of our actions, Proctor's impulsive moment could leave him stigmatised for life due to our perception of an offence rather than the harm it caused.”

Good luck KP but I don’t think it will end well.
    Last edited by Titanic; 18-08-20 at 11:28 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

He’s going to be exonerated Titanic

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    15000 people voted on fox. 67% no bite. Thank god the world isn't full of idiots.
    That reflects what I've seen around the place with other club fans.

I don't think he intended or even realised it happened. It happened in a flash. But there is also a lot of video of the physical act.

Good luck Proctor. I hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    On another note, I thought both of our wingers did a great job. I was sceptical about Thompson playing there because of his size but he did a great job making meters and didn’t back down on defence. I won’t rush into saying he should be there long term as my preference is still a bigger body but credit where it is due.
    I think he was fantastic as well. I know the trend for a long time has been for tall wingers. Some of my all time favourite players were smaller wingers like Kerry Boustead.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Lots of fine performances last weekend.

Please take some time to vote your 6 points in the Moejoe Awards

http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...d=1#post407271
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

As of now. Still no decision.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Still no decision. But the panel has retired.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

KEVIN PROCTOR FOUND GUILTY..... Bellew says the panel is required to take into account that Proctor has only had been charged once in a 12-year NRL career when deciding on their penalty.Proctor's lawyer Tim Fuller asserts that the most minimal sanction should be applied given the forward's previously clean record. NRL counsel is recommending a ban of four to six weeks. NRL counsel is recommending a ban of four to six weeks. The panel has gone to deliberate again to decide the penalty.
    Last edited by timor 2; 18-08-20 at 10:13 PM.

Absolute disgrace NRL to be found guilty