Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Inactive User

https://twitter.com/philgould15/stat...990832132?s=21

Perineum should never referee us again
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 16-08-20 at 06:13 PM.

Rep Player

lol @ Henry Perineum

Sending KP for having an open mouth on someone’s arm, with no vision of a bite or clamping motion is such a ridiculous over reach.

skip past penalty, reporting, sin bin and be the first person sent for biting. FMS I was livid. And you can tell from proctors surprisingly articulate words on the incident that he will not surrender to the accusation and will fight for innocence, as well as medical / logical reason why an arm over his mouth is dangerous for him.

their is a ground swell building and perhaps he might get off from it.

lastly, why can we not infer Henry or any referee may be biased or act without integrity, but the players integrity is questioned so easily and they will call him a liar basically

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Sending KP for having an open mouth on someone’s arm, with no vision of a bite or clamping motion is such a ridiculous over reach.

skip past penalty, reporting, sin bin and be the first person sent for biting. FMS I was livid. And you can tell from proctors surprisingly articulate words on the incident that he will not surrender to the accusation and will fight for innocence, as well as medical / logical reason why an arm over his mouth is dangerous for him.

their is a ground swell building and perhaps he might get off from it.

lastly, why can we not infer Henry or any referee may be biased or act without integrity, but the players integrity is questioned so easily and they will call him a liar basically
    Well said DB couldn't agree more

QLD Cup

Well put DB. It was good to see Holbrook completely supported Proctor as well. I don’t understand why the refs are a protected breed. All the players are subject to the media when they make mistakes, why aren’t the refs?

On another note, I thought both of our wingers did a great job. I was sceptical about Thompson playing there because of his size but he did a great job making meters and didn’t back down on defence. I won’t rush into saying he should be there long term as my preference is still a bigger body but credit where it is due. YT also did an admiral job. He carried with physicality all day and the play that I really enjoyed is when he was one on one with the winger 5m out from the line and instead of cutting back in or surrendering he ran straight over top of his opposite and came within inches of putting the ball down. I’m a big believer that if a half chance is created then you have to go for it. It takes a lot to create a half chance in this game so when it presents itself you need to back yourself. In the long run I do think he is better suited as a centre though.

Inactive User

Beautiful post DB
    Titans record under Perineum is 2 out of 15 or 13%
    Our club all Time winning percentage is 40%

Well said DB.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

With you DB ... I’m going to ask Ikin his opinion and maybe it coming from China might give it some novelty value.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Shark supporter Buzz is having a cry because Gould says KP didn’t bite Johnson
    We have that to look forward to tonight on 360

Attacked the head of a player means what?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    With you DB ... I’m going to ask Ikin his opinion and maybe it coming from China might give it some novelty value.
    Speaking on Fox League’s Super Saturday, ex-Queensland playmaker and NRL 360 host Ben Ikin said: “We all saw a bite. He (Proctor) clearly thinks that he didn’t bite him on purpose.

“Based on what I’ve seen thus far, that looks and smells like a bite to me.”

Former NSW five-eighth Braith Anasta was in Ikin’s camp.

“I agree. I called the game, I watched it live, I still think it’s a bite” he said.

“The fact that he’s so strong on it, I’m starting to doubt myself a little bit … but unless I’m going crazy I still believe it is a bite.”

Daily Telegraph rugby league reporter Phil Rothfield is in no doubt Proctor is guilty. He said Proctor’s clean record — having only been charged once in 2012 in his 12-year NRL career — is colouring people’s views because they don’t want to believe the 31-year-old veteran could possibly bite an opponent.

“To be honest, I can’t believe so many people like Laurie (Daley) and Paul Gallen yesterday and Phil Gould are trying to defend him, I really can’t,” Rothfield said on the Big Sports Breakfast.

“I thought the video evidence was clear.

“I have no doubt it was a bite.”

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Speaking on Fox League’s Super Saturday, ex-Queensland playmaker and NRL 360 host Ben Ikin said: “We all saw a bite. He (Proctor) clearly thinks that he didn’t bite him on purpose.

“Based on what I’ve seen thus far, that looks and smells like a bite to me.”

Former NSW five-eighth Braith Anasta was in Ikin’s camp.

“I agree. I called the game, I watched it live, I still think it’s a bite” he said.

“The fact that he’s so strong on it, I’m starting to doubt myself a little bit … but unless I’m going crazy I still believe it is a bite.”

Daily Telegraph rugby league reporter Phil Rothfield is in no doubt Proctor is guilty. He said Proctor’s clean record — having only been charged once in 2012 in his 12-year NRL career — is colouring people’s views because they don’t want to believe the 31-year-old veteran could possibly bite an opponent.

“To be honest, I can’t believe so many people like Laurie (Daley) and Paul Gallen yesterday and Phil Gould are trying to defend him, I really can’t,” Rothfield said on the Big Sports Breakfast.

“I thought the video evidence was clear.

“I have no doubt it was a bite.”
    I’d like to see the footage they have seen cos none of it looks like he bit down on his arm.. all it looked like was Johnson’s arm forced into his mouth.. which is the only way he can breathe because of his nose being messed up

I’m really baffled by the amount of neutral supporters so certain it was a bite. The broadcast coverage wasn’t that compelling at all. Really disappointing to see the attitude adopted towards proctor and the media witch hunt is going to damage his name no matter the outcome of tomorrow night.

I don’t agree with it, but unfortunately I do believe he is going to serve a lengthy suspension.

Junior

15000 people voted on fox. 67% no bite. Thank god the world isn't full of idiots.

The worst part is that cost us the game, we looked the better team and a win could've put us in a Position for finals, I was at the game and we looked the better team but couldn't build pressure with repeat sets while bull**** penaltys kept Cronulla in the game, we should put in an official complaint or something to make sure perenara never referees our games