Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Disgusting from Procter.

As a foundation member I want to see him suspended well into next season for that. This is not the kind of garbage we want heading into 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by a_guest View Post
    Disgusting from Procter.

As a foundation member I want to see him suspended well into next season for that. This is not the kind of garbage we want heading into 2021.
    Jog on champ. Focus on TPJ etc.

Inactive User

Holbrook very angry at Perenara and the Bunker
    These Sydney pricks strike again
    This is Proctor’s reputation and future Livelihood on the line here and they’ve just let Sydney emotion get to them
    Sydney Perenara Ex Cronulla player couldn’t send him off quick enough

And as for Johnson....
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-08-20 at 06:48 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by a_guest View Post
    Disgusting from Procter.

Foundation Drongoe Troll

I might have heard it wrong but it sounded like Holbrook said that Johnson appolagised to Proctor. I don’t know if that means anything but it could be a sign that it was more Johnson than Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Holbrook very angry at Perenara and the Bunker
    These Sydney pricks strike again
    This is Proctor’s reputation and future Livelihood on the line here and they’ve just let Sydney emotion get to them
    Sydney Perenara Ex Cronulla player couldn’t send him off quick enough

And as for Johnson....
    I will be very interested to see how Proctor goes at the Judiciary... There is no way he doesn't fight it and if he isn't charged there, surely a lot of pressure has to be put on Perenara and the Bunker for literally calling us out of the game. If the game was called fairly I honestly believe we were easily the better team. Add to that there is no penalty on Johnson for ruining what could've been a great game of footy. Originally I was absolutely fuming at Proctor but the more I watch it the less it looks like a bite and more it looks like he is literally trying to turn his head so he can breathe. How is the NRL not catching on to the fact Holbrook has had to stay quiet in both games Perenara has reffed for us lately? Just give us any other ref for gods sake.

I think Proctor may have explained the gravity of the situation to Shaun after the game and Shaun is trying his hardest to not see Proctors career end. Sharks got the win so no need for it to carry on if he can help it. Not sure what it will do for his case. Hopefully helps rather than nothing.

Inactive User

6E321A92-DAC9-46AD-916E-BC58C42451CB.jpg

One bloke Struggles with a sense of fairness and doesn’t know when to stop...the other one is Anthony Watmough
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-08-20 at 08:13 PM.

6E321A92-DAC9-46AD-916E-BC58C42451CB.jpg

One bloke is a *edit*and a *edit* with no sense of fairness...the other one is Anthony Watmough
    You have to be the biggest idiot on here. It is undebatable that he bit him. If you can't see that, than you are as blind as you are stupid.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 15-08-20 at 08:01 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Allshot View Post
    You have to be the biggest idiot on here. It is undebatable that he bit him. If you can't see that, than you are as blind as you are stupid.
    Plenty agree with me but it’s good I’ve triggered you again.
    Mods I’ve put this guy on ignore
    Please deal with him if he is out of line

Banned

Plenty agree with me but it’s good I’ve triggered you again.
    Mods I’ve put this guy on ignore
    Please deal with him if he is out of line

They may agree with you, but they aren't resorting to calling the man a *edit* and a *edit*. I've been reading this forum for years, and the only *edit* here is you as far as i'm concerned.

And put me on ignore all you want mate, it's not hard to make a new account
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 15-08-20 at 08:03 PM.

Inactive User

And that ones blocked too

I am no @Numbers etc. admittedly, however, I did some referee penalty count numbers in titans games...
    In the form of (Penalties/6 again Conceded - Penalties/6 again Received)

Perenara: (38/13 - 18/13)
    Average/game: (9.5/4.67 - 4.5/4.67). *(8/4.67 - 5.33/4.67)*
    *Note: There was one game without ruck infringements so they were divided by 3 whereas penalties by 4. Discounting the round before is shown with the*.

Other referees: (48/40 - 54/31)
    Average/game: (4.8/4.44 - 5.4/3.44)

Take from that what you will... I know from game to game it varies but I doubt the defensive tendencies change ridiculous amounts week to week and yet for some reason our penalty count absolutely skyrockets when we play with him. This isn't taking into account non-called forward passes of which I am sure I picked up a few today as well which are hard to quantify. 10 games with 48 penalties with other refs and 4 games for 38 is a pretty large margin and god is it noticeable.

Edit: Bodsy I love your passion and although I am not directly calling Perenara the aforementioned names, I want to agree. Obviously I hope it is not intentional on his behalf but it is hard to ignore that there does seem to be evident bias against us at times.
    Last edited by TitanPremiership; 15-08-20 at 07:54 PM.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I looked up our winning percentage under perenara. It is 39%. I am still not convinced it was a bite. Really needed to see Johnson's arm. Getting the impression that both players are a bit embarrassed post match. On a positive, ash is starting to improve game by game and Kelly is the consistently the best player in our team at the moment.