Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Round 2 Tips

Default Round 2 Tips

Round 2 Tips

Canterbury

Got the Doggies last night - great win

Cronulla

Brisbane looked horrible last week and there is a few veterans with some niggling injuries. A fresh Cronulla smells blood in the water, I think they will start the season as a winner.

Dragons

Well I have gone the Dragons without their stars though I am wanting to change the tip. I think Penrith are looking strong and if their forwards dominate, Gower and Preston will do the rest. The Dragons depth appeals to me and I think they played ok last week despite missing out on 2pts. I for one hope the Gaz show is ON again.

Roosters

On the back of the superior home record they have over the Storm (Melbourne have not won in Sydney since 98) I take the Roosters who clicked in the second half last week and looked good. I think the Roosters will be even better for the first hit out as well new boy Braith Anasta.

I found it very, very hard not to take the Storm who travelled last week and won a good game. Slater, Geyer, Inglis, King & Webster - how can you not like the look of that back line?...I might take a punt on them in this game at $3.10 which is great value.

Eels

Eels to win here - NZ are in for a long, long year.

Cowboys

Time to jinx myself - the SPECIALS of the week and I can see another 13+ effort by Matty Bowen and the boys. Manly will take some early rounds to gel IMO and I cannot see them beating NQ at home.

Knights

My logic here: the Knights have more room for improvement than the Raiders and the Andrew Johns show is just warming up. The Knights record in Canberra is horrible, I think they can defy past form in the ACT.

yah i agree about the warriors and im a kiwi may not even go and see them next weekend when they play here against the tigers but may be good to see the tigers smash them live grr i picked the tigers aleast my sportal team is helpin me yah el magic u beauty

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Titan One Clubman

Cronulla

Brisbane looked horrible last week and there is a few veterans with some niggling injuries. A fresh Cronulla smells blood in the water, I think they will start the season as a winner.

Dragons

Well I have gone the Dragons without their stars though I am wanting to change the tip. I think Penrith are looking strong and if their forwards dominate, Gower and Preston will do the rest. The Dragons depth appeals to me and I think they played ok last week despite missing out on 2pts. I for one hope the Gaz show is ON again.

Roosters

On the back of the superior home record they have over the Storm (Melbourne have not won in Sydney since 98) I take the Roosters who clicked in the second half last week and looked good. I think the Roosters will be even better for the first hit out as well new boy Braith Anasta.

I found it very, very hard not to take the Storm who travelled last week and won a good game. Slater, Geyer, Inglis, King & Webster - how can you not like the look of that back line?...I might take a punt on them in this game at $3.10 which is great value.

Eels

Eels to win here - NZ are in for a long, long year.

Cowboys

Time to jinx myself - the SPECIALS of the week and I can see another 13+ effort by Matty Bowen and the boys. Manly will take some early rounds to gel IMO and I cannot see them beating NQ at home.

Knights

My logic here: the Knights have more room for improvement than the Raiders and the Andrew Johns show is just warming up. The Knights record in Canberra is horrible, I think they can defy past form in the ACT.
    Apart from the cowboys, I have tipped exactly the opposite
    I think Parra showed nothing last week.
    I think Brisbane will bounce back after copping a hiding.
    I think the Storm will upset the Roosters.
    Cowboys- A certainty (will probably jinx them now )
    Penirth- Dragons struggled last week, and always play crap early on in the season.
    Canberra- Obviously I'd still tip the Raiders if our entire backline got suspeneded. It's Called FAITH

You took the Tigers Schifty?

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    You took the Tigers Schifty?

No comment :whatd:

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titans broncos cowboys
    yah i agree about the warriors and im a kiwi may not even go and see them next weekend when they play here against the tigers but may be good to see the tigers smash them live grr i picked the tigers aleast my sportal team is helpin me yah el magic u beauty
    If you have the opportunity to go to the game, GO. Ppl in Sydney are particularly spoilt with the amount of league games played here in the winter. When games go elsewhere eg: eels game last night and tigers game next week, they jump up and down and whinge because they miss out on ONE :!: game. Support the game over there next weekend, because who knows, AUS teams may stop taking games over there because no one goes to them or cares about them. Don't let that happen if you want to see the game thrive in NZ.

Four from seven - not bad.

You need t o average 4+ each week and I have navigated the two tough early rounds better than the previous two years

Happy right now though disappointed in missing the Melbourne game!!!

Dannz (forum tipping leader) got an impressive 6! Well done

Nicely Done Dannz... I got 4 as well Deegan...

And I got 6 in my other comp... that is what happens when you pick the outsiders in all the close games.. maybe I might do that for all my tipping comps next week..

Titan CEO

I cant get into oztips...so i dont know how i went..i think i got 4 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    I cant get into oztips...so i dont know how i went..i think i got 4 tho.
    You got 5 mate.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

oooh what! I didnt even know there was a titans forum comp, can I still join
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    oooh what! I didnt even know there was a titans forum comp, can I still join
    Yes, go to this thread.
    www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=2230

After having a pearler of a year last couple of comps - I couldnt pick my nose on my form this year!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    After having a pearler of a year last couple of comps - I couldnt pick my nose on my form this year!
    There's a long way to go yet.

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Yes.. I noticed that your wife is beating you atm.... by a long shot :rotflmao: