Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey MT. Can’t you go to the Titans site, access your membership, print, scan, take photo...whatever and send to DB?
    No, I'm only a 4 gamer membership.

Rep Player

Looking forward to this one. Cows are no easybeats but I’d rather them than the last 3 rounds.

Completely off topic, moved the family back to the coast around a month ago and couldn’t be happier. Went out for dinner at Burleigh last night and stood there admiring the coastline after. Missed it so much. Might consider getting a membership next year now that we can make it to home games.

These are games we really need to win if we want to avoid the spoon, cows usually dominate us through the middle so our forwards really need to start the game with so much energy like we did against the broncos

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Looking forward to this one. Cows are no easybeats but I’d rather them than the last 3 rounds.

Completely off topic, moved the family back to the coast around a month ago and couldn’t be happier. Went out for dinner at Burleigh last night and stood there admiring the coastline after. Missed it so much. Might consider getting a membership next year now that we can make it to home games.
    This is the wholesome content I’m here for! Great to hear mate and that is a great spot for a bite. Glad to hear you’re happy in the beautiful city.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    This is the wholesome content I’m here for! Great to hear mate and that is a great spot for a bite. Glad to hear you’re happy in the beautiful city.
    Yeah it’s great to have a Titans fan and prospective future member back in the Beautiful Little City.

Inactive User

Just got my negative corona result in now.
    I can still get to the game
    Yes!!!

I hope Corey Thompson is a late inclusion on the wing, crazy how he's not in our side he's clearly our best winger we need his energy and hard running coming out of our own end

both titans and cowboys are running out 1-17

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Wholesome, you say? We have a little one due end of the year and this is how she told me.

B93374AD-4D17-4687-9526-BA153B504060.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Just got my negative corona result in now.
    I can still get to the game
    Yes!!!
    Now that I’m at the game even though I know I’m COVID 19 negative I’m having to try and do little sneaky blows of the nose as I’m paranoid I’ll get red carded.

Inactive User

Coen Hess has a habit of destroying us I’ve noticed in recent years
    Need to be strong with him today

Is Don Is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brimson just adds so much to our attack... beautiful.

Taylor to Proctor on last play...come on.

Inactive User

There’s a bloke sitting in front of me who’s an enthusiastic fan of us and I doNt want to knock it but his constant yelling of “Milking IT” actually encourages the referee to penalise us.