Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 13: TITANS vs COWBOYS

TITANS vs COWBOYS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

In avoiding the wooden spoon and in keeping up morale in our club and footy community this is a “must win”.
    Our guys need to bring it fully to this game.

Did anyone else watch the cows vs raiders game? The cows were strong defensively...so were we. They struggled to put points on...so did we.

We'll need to be high energy, aggressive and determined in this game.

The whole teams needs to have a big feed of whatever Brian Kelly ate before yesterdays game. (lol) If the team as a whole can produce an effort like Kelly did for the 80 mins...we should get the win.

Our halves need to be on song. Their 6 and 7 were a little bit off last night...so were ours. I hope AJ pulls up alright today. To have him chiming into the backline is a fantastic weapon for our halves to utilise.

It's bloody good to have AJ and his energy and speed back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Did anyone else watch the cows vs raiders game? The cows were strong defensively...so were we. They struggled to put points on...so did we.

The whole teams needs to have a big feed of whatever Brian Kelly ate before yesterdays game. (lol) If the team as a whole can produce an effort like Kelly did for the 80 mins...we should get the win.

Our halves need to be on song. Their 6 and 7 were a little bit off last night...so were ours. I hope AJ pulls up alright today. To have him chiming into the backline is a fantastic weapon for our halves to utilise.

Like Brian Kelly did for the 70min**

If we played like that against the roosters we will win this game! Absolutely agree the AJ brings so much enthusiasm and strike power. Need to find a way to get AJ and Corey in the starting 13 with BK and we got a lot of strike in our side.

Inactive User

Given what this squad has put us loyal home fans through in the last four years and how crucial this game is in them avoiding the humiliation of back to back wooden spoons I expect us to play better in this game.
    How they can do that is by attention to detail in the important little things like not allowing 6 again and being crisp with our hands and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Like Brian Kelly did for the 70min**

If we played like that against the roosters we will win this game! Absolutely agree the AJ brings so much enthusiasm and strike power. Need to find a way to get AJ and Corey in the starting 13 with BK and we got a lot of strike in our side.
    I agree with you 100% and would love to see both Corey and AJ in the side...but it's a conundrum. With Corey being a fullback/winger, where does he fit? You could start Corey at fullback with AJ on the bench to cover fullback and the halves...but to tell you the truth...I disagree with Meninga on AJ.

I will freely admit that Meninga would have most likely forgotten more about footy than I ever learnt...but to my small understanding of the game, AJ is a fullback. AJ's speed and youth will (unfortunately, or not...depending how you view it) see Corey as a back up fullback/winger only.

Everyone else will just need to lift and play with energy and aggression consistently. We'll get there. Next year will be huge!!

First Grader

Corey is either fullback or not in the side for mine

Inactive User

Hoping Canterbury beat Parramatta
    I welcome our squad being under pressure this week to get some points to relieve wooden spoon pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post

I think him and Copley ate together.

- - - Updated - - -

Morgan is back. Interesting

If we can play like we did last week I think we will be a chance. Cowboys played well against the Raiders so i hope it’s a tight match.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Rep Player

Clifford’s kicking game destroyed us last time so I’m not upset about Morgan coming back

First Grader

Expecting Morgan to see a fair bit of traffic

Rep Player

Still cant wrap my head around Don over Thompson. Thompson had been one of our most threatening players in broken play whereas you know Don is coming in off his wing in defence and wont bring the ball back hard. I think we are a bloody good shot here, just get worried that we cant seem to keep momentum going from one week into the next

Hope I get a meat pie