Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Hope I get a meat pie
    Lol. Me too. That’s part of my membership recouped.

Inactive User

Who’s the referee?

I’m a season member but haven’t attended any this year due to the lockout and then been working weekends since then - are there any special hoops I need to jump through to attend tomorrow, or can I just rock up??

I recall getting routinely ****ed by the referrees almost every time we play the Cowboys. Don't ask me why, but it's something I remember very clearly. I'm very nervous about this especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Who’s the referee?
    Chris Sutton

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I’m a season member but haven’t attended any this year due to the lockout and then been working weekends since then - are there any special hoops I need to jump through to attend tomorrow, or can I just rock up??
    I’ve got the 4 game so had my secret password emailed and then access through ticketek

We have a real chance of beating the Cowboys tomorrow. I can feel it. AJ will be the difference.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

TITANS vs COWBOYS NRL.com video preview
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/08/07/...ys---round-13/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans v Cowboys: Lisone returns; Morgan, McGuire back
    NRL.com

The Gold Coast and North Queensland come into their lower-table shootout with plenty of reason to believe after brave displays against last season's grand finalists.

The Titans pushed the Roosters all the way before falling 18-12 while the Cowboys fell just two points short of getting the cash in Townsville against the Raiders.

And it was goal-kicking that did for both, with each match finishing two tries apiece and penalty goals providing the winning margin at Queensland Country Bank Stadium and the SCG.

Sunday's victor will gain a welcome break on both the vanquished and cellar-dwelling duo Brisbane and Canterbury.

Team news

Titans: Sam Lisone returns from a shoulder injury on the bench in place of Sam Stone. Lock Jai Arrow has passed all his HIA protocols so far after a head knock last week and is expected to play. Jai Whitbread and Erin Clark were the two players left out 24 hours before the match. The Titans have won only one of their past 12 games at Cbus Super Stadium.

Cowboys: Captain Michael Morgan returns from a shoulder injury at halfback in place of Jake Clifford, with Ben Hampton retained at five-eighth. Tom Opacic returns at centre with Justin O'Neill going to the wing and Murray Taulagi out. Clifford and Corey Jensen were the two players omitted on the eve of the match.

Josh McGuire is back from suspension at prop, pushing Francis Molo to the bench, while Jake Granville and Emry Pere have been called up on the interchange. Mitch Dunn starts in the back row with Shane Wright, Gavin Cooper and John Asiata all out of the side. Cowboys utility Ben Hampton has scored five tries from his past four games against the Titans.

Jamal Fogarty v Michael Morgan: Pressure will be intense for the halfbacks to show they can step up and deliver the killer blow. Both sides struggled to take advantage of their opportunities in round 12 and a decisive contribution by their playmakers could make all the difference.

Morgan is making his comeback from a lengthy layoff so his return should help the Cowboys in this area. North Queensland's kicking game, in particular, was poor against Canberra and they lacked last-play creativity when points were up for grabs.

Gold Coast's centre pairing of Brian Kelly and Dale Copley were responsible for their side's try assists against the Roosters.

Stat Attack
    The Titans, as gallant as they were against the Roosters, need to clean up their act on both sides of the ball if they are to finish over the top of North Queensland.

The Gold Coast are No.1 for errors (154) and handling errors (129) while in defence they are tops in ineffective tackles (216) and No.2 for missed tackles (423).
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 08-08-20 at 06:46 PM.

LeagueUnlimited Titans v Cowboys preview https://leagueunlimited.com/news/349...wboys-preview/

Check out pages 29-30 of LeagueUnlimited's match program.

https://leagueunlimited.com/assets/U...f?d=1596666974

Inactive User

[QUOTE=JunctionBlock;406740]Chris Sutton

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Sutton is bad news for us

Hey mate. You have to let the club know that you want to access your tix. Once you tell them, and put some info on a link and you automatically get tix sent to you.

No you can't just rock up DB. You should have got an email about the ticket allocation/redemption process, as you don't get the seat attached to your membership. I think it is too late to do that now, but you'll need to check the email. I deleted my email as I can't attend tomorrow so I can't help with the actual detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No you can't just rock up DB. You should have got an email about the ticket allocation/redemption process, as you don't get the seat attached to your membership. I think it is too late to do that now, but you'll need to check the email. I deleted my email as I can't attend tomorrow so I can't help with the actual detail.
    Hey MT. Can’t you go to the Titans site, access your membership, print, scan, take photo...whatever and send to DB?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    thanks, appreciate the info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Hey mate. You have to let the club know that you want to access your tix. Once you tell them, and put some info on a link and you automatically get tix sent to you.
    cheers, thanks for the info - will look into it but may have left it too late for this game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Chris Sutton

- - - Updated - - -
    Thanks - I’ll jump on ticketek and see what I can do

thanks, I‘lol jump on tikitek

I’ve got the 4 game so had my secret password emailed and then access through ticketek
    - - - Updated - - -

Damn forgive my horror replying and typo. Typing upside down on my phone in bed.