Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    I don’t expect to win games like these at this stage. Just want a team that doesn’t give up. We have that now.
    We sure do. As a group they are improving which is great credit to the coach. You cannot be anything but excited for the future if we just add a couple of decent players.

We really need to fix our last tackle kicks.

Well I'm proud of our team. They didn't give up. We didn't win but we won a lot of credibility and proved we are on our way.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

If only we had better halves.

That includes Fogarty who was dog **** today.

Can't wait to see us next year with some legitimate go-forward.

Had calls go against us and played with 12 men for 20 mins. Well done Titans.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

That was a win in my opinion. Huge effort from the boys

QLD Cup

Don is done. We desperately need some go forward coming out of our own line.

Kelly was in beast mode today. He was in everything. There were a few times where if peachey had punched at the line he would have gone through. He looked dangerous but continues to give away too many penalties in on the 4th or 5th tackle. Hurts our momentum.

Before the usual crying about the referees just wanted to say I was really proud of the effort today.

Having Brimmo back was great. Out and out superstar. Brian Kelly is all class. Still has an error or two in his game which he will need to clean up but he is classy and strong. Also works hard in defence. Thought Copley had one of his best games too.

I was thinking Wallace was strong and then he gets lazy and gives away penalties and set restarts. Peachey is the same. I actually breath a sign of relief when Wallace gets substituted.

I am also open to Proctor coming back next season.

Not getting the results at the moment but you can sense Holbrook is building something here.

Huge effort and some massive signs of the level of coaching the team is receiving.

Kelly was very very good. Brimson good on return considering he hasn’t played for 6 months.

Other than the ribs robbing us and not being consistent in ruling I was happy with that display

What to do with our backline, we need to have Corey Thompson, AJ Brimson and Brian Kelly all starting and find a way to make it work.

Can't wait to we have a bigger forward pack next year to really nulify teams getting so many easy metres against us.

Inactive User

Those Sydney referees and the Sydney Bunker sure know how to cheat
    And we need to no longer accept it

I didn’t see that first disallowed try. Could someone please post a link to a video of it if they find one.

Super impressed by the team today. We could have been absolutely flogged, in fact we were last year at that ground against the roosters. Huge amount of grit and you can see what Holbrook has bought to the team. First class today against the back to back premiers. So excited for next year and can’t wait to watch some big upsets to finish this year.

Inactive User

Good to see the Coach again calling out the Sydney Referees at the press conference