Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Crystal will get subbed by Peachey at 25 mins and return 15 into the second half.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Young T to be back in about 2-3 weeks apparently, AJ also back to full training so hopefully he isn't too far off either

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Young T to be back in about 2-3 weeks apparently, AJ also back to full training so hopefully he isn't too far off either
    It would be nice to see the team fully fit and play a few games together with our strongest lineup to see where we are really at

Inactive User

Last week v Storm we were $8
    This week v Panthers $6.20
    It’s a bit sad going for a club that’s paying such uncompetitive odds in H2H markets

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Last week v Storm we were $8
    This week v Panthers $6.20
    It’s a bit sad going for a club that’s paying such uncompetitive odds in H2H markets
    Surprised it's that high with Koroisau and Edwards out.

Don't worry Bods, Warriors are $10, Broncos $8.50 and Bulldogs $5.50 as well. I also saw a facebook fan poll the other day about who will get the spoon out of us and those 3 teams and we had the least amount of votes.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Don't worry Bods, Warriors are $10, Broncos $8.50 and Bulldogs $5.50 as well. I also saw a facebook fan poll the other day about who will get the spoon out of us and those 3 teams and we had the least amount of votes.
    When you teams in H2H matches paying odds like that it tells me that the NRL have a problem. It’s meant to have been designed for equalisation but this year It has 3 tiers.
    1-a definite elite top 4 to fight out the Premiership
    2-an out of sorts bottom 4 that are semi uncompetitive
    3-a middle 8 that are there to purely compete to make the finals and then get despatched

Anyone able to tell me why I feel good going into this game. Actually looking forward to tomorrow which is probably gonna haunt me that evening. Maybe our first 30 mins last week have given me some hope similar to some broncos fans this week. Freddy and Joey also thought it would be close surprisingly.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Anyone able to tell me why I feel good going into this game. Actually looking forward to tomorrow which is probably gonna haunt me that evening. Maybe our first 30 mins last week have given me some hope similar to some broncos fans this week. Freddy and Joey also thought it would be close surprisingly.
    I thought we looked really good against the Storm for the first 20 or so minutes. Then we started dropping the ball and it snowballed. There’s the makings of a good footy team there, just need to fix up the discipline. I think $6.50 is good value considering Panthers have no Koroisau or Edwards. Looking forward to the game.

Either way if anyone needs something to make them feel better after the game I recommend taking a look at the Broncos forum. I have started looking at it mainly for the Fifita thread and the place is imploding, it is a crack up.

Inactive User

Haven’t seen DrongoeBill or a_guest show their double heads in here for quite a while

Inactive User

I remember a few years ago a Penrith v Titans game in Penrith was billed as this clash of the next two dominant NSW/QLD halfbacks of the next decade.

Still is Bodsy, I reckon Ash has been slowly finding form again. I hold a very small glimmer of hope he'll beat out DCE for the QLD jersey in the next couple of years. If you ask me DCE lost game 3 last year for us by not kicking it out and instead doing a bomb with a minute or two left. Come to think of it there aren't many contenders for the QLD halfback spot currently. Let me dream.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Still is Bodsy, I reckon Ash has been slowly finding form again. I hold a very small glimmer of hope he'll beat out DCE for the QLD jersey in the next couple of years. If you ask me DCE lost game 3 last year for us by not kicking it out and instead doing a bomb with a minute or two left. Come to think of it there aren't many contenders for the QLD halfback spot currently. Let me dream.
    You sure are dreaming champ. Ash is no better than last year and he certainly isn't getting better. To even mention him in an Origin jersey is one hell of a dream.
    As for our halves I'd like to see Tanah and Fogarty together for a few games and see how they go. We are just wasting time persisting with Taylor.

I will admit the origin part is a dream haha but I would love to hear how Taylor deserves to be dropped. Last game he got our only try assist and would've got another had Fogarty not lost the ball before grounding. Other than those 2 opportunities we barely had the field position for him to do much else. From what I've seen his defence has also improved although I'm sure someone will say NAF went straight through him.