Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Sami played most of his NYC for us at Centre and sometimes he’d be put back to Fullback if injuries happened.
    I always saw him back in those days as a future Centre prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Yeah agreed and he doesn't quite look fit enough to handle defending in the centres yet. HS do you have any idea if Sami has played much centre before, or how you think he'll go there? Feel like his attack will be good but a bit nervous for his defence.
    He played there in MM and NYC, only converted to a full time winger once he was in top grade. Ran a good unders line but is a much different player to back then. Can’t comment on his defence tbh
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 14-07-20 at 04:08 PM.

Munster back lol

First Grader

I thought sami played a game at centre before? Maybe 2? I dont think his defensive reads were very good but that was before the new coaching staff. I honestly hope he kicks on and becomes a really good centre

QLD Cup

Am liking that Holbrook is trying out new combinations. When it comes to next year's recruitment/ditching dead wood it will be invaluable.

I like fermor straight in the back row. So good, hopefully he keeps it when cokey comes back. I am surprised to see Cartwright go, hopefully this fire's a rocket up him to perform or to move on. I still like the look of him in our squad as a utility, but not for what we are paying him. I would have l i ke to see stone in the 17 as well. He played his guts out last week. Also good to see Kelly back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I like fermor straight in the back row. So good, hopefully he keeps it when cokey comes back. I am surprised to see Cartwright go, hopefully this fire's a rocket up him to perform or to move on. I still like the look of him in our squad as a utility, but not for what we are paying him. I would have l i ke to see stone in the 17 as well. He played his guts out last week. Also good to see Kelly back.
    Stone may still come back pending Hipgraves ability to play this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Stone may still come back pending Hipgraves ability to play this weekend.
    I hope it's not at Hipgrave's expense. He was great for us last week. A pity stone can't play in the front row. I know who he'd be replacing on the bench.

First Grader

How long until proctors back and what will happen with fermor if hipgrave is fit and firing?

Hipgrave to front row and proctor to right side?

Junior

Great to see Cookie and Benji getting on the Titans and saying Fifi should sign with us over the gronk's.

Maybe the secret to Hipgrave is to play busted to keep him focused. Like this team much better ... not as winners but as a stepping stone towards winning.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    How long until proctors back and what will happen with fermor if hipgrave is fit and firing?

Hipgrave to front row and proctor to right side?
    Proctor tore his bicep and was supposed to be a couple of weeks. Not sure how the team will look with Proctor available but our bench will look stronger.

Just thinking that Sami dislocated his shoulder and was suppose to miss 6 weeks. Hope he’s not rushing back. No disrespect to the squad but the next three weeks odds will be against us. If he’s not 99% it may be best to rest.

Gee It would be good to jag even one of the upcoming games against Melbourne, Panthers and roosters. Not likely, but gee it would be good.

Brenko Lee revenge game