Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    First Grader

Jolliffe just disgraceful in defence on your line

Mo the only bloke trying to tackle big Nelson...says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Taylor is ****ing useless
    I've said for a few weeks now, that I can't wait for him to go. Personally I would drop him and give Fogarty and Boyd a go in the halves. Taylor just continues to bludge and has a dreadful kicking game.

Spot on ....our bench is offering nothing. Once our starting props go off we struggle. Middle defence could do with Peats, we have too many holes too often

well we sure lost some fans on the Sunshine Coast tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pass Hipgrave. Well done.

Geez our second rowers were strong tonight. NOT

Nah I'm done with Hipgrave. Way too incosistent. Has one or two good games against **** teams and then is nothing more of a liability in most other games. **** him off as far as I'm concerned. He'll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I would love to know what your opinion is of Hipgrave, MT?
    Well, to be honest I was impressed with him last week and I did think he was on the improve. He was getting some credit points back as I couldn't get it out of my mind his double sin binning last year.
    Tonight he has been woeful like a few others. I thought after seeing his shoulder injury last week he would miss games and perhaps he should have. However he played so you cop the criticism.
    Too many people on here, wrap blokes after one decent run let alone a decent game. The true levels of ability are shown up and not sustained so they should not be at NRL level. Hopefully next year, many will not be.

What a terrible performance just goes to show how far the top sides are ahead of the rest the titans

A couple of errors but Ferm in the 2nd row has done a lot of defence and next to Taylor. The team disorganised tonite Especially left side. Can’t think of too many times we have had the ball to our wingers in general play, so we played a very narrow attack.
    I expect Holbrook might make a couple of changes which will show no one is safe.

Really disgusting loss that one. To be flogged by them is one thing, but we were in that game if we didn't make 13 errors. That sort of completion rate is not acceptable in the NRL. Think Holbrook needs to spend this week teaching them how to catch

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well, to be honest I was impressed with him last week and I did think he was on the improve. He was getting some credit points back as I couldn't get it out of my mind his double sin binning last year.
    Tonight he has been woeful like a few others. I thought after seeing his shoulder injury last week he would miss games and perhaps he should have. However he played so you cop the criticism.
    Too many people on here, wrap blokes after one decent run let alone a decent game. The true levels of ability are shown up and not sustained so they should not be at NRL level. Hopefully next year, many will not be.
    Cheers MT.

Posted in the signings thread but will post here again. Hipgrave tonight...

80 minutes.
    2 runs.
    16 metres.
    12 missed tackles.
    2 errors.

Absolutely dreadful but he's not alone. Can't think of one player who can really hold their head high tonight, would be shocked if all 17 didn't have at least one error each

Thank god for Tino at least, he's a machine

I thought we had plenty of effort tonight. We ended up getting gassed through defending all the stupid errors. It's a shame because Melbourne made just as many errors as us. We couldn't capitalise and we were run over by the melbourne forward pack. I thought Taylor looked good tonight and we all know you need the forwards to go forward to let the halves play off it. A bit hard when you are getting spanked in the forwards. It was always going to be a big task. Always next week.

Immortal

I am a Hipgrave supporter but I agree he did not have his best match tonight, but I will bet on him bouncing back in the coming weeks.