Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Yeah Anasta basically said he was faking it and looked like he had no desire to be on the field, he failed his HIA you moron. Deadset slander of his character to suggest he’d fake an injury. The club should lodge a complaint against fox sports, last thing a guy witb mental issues needs

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Yeah Anasta basically said he was faking it and looked like he had no desire to be on the field, he failed his HIA you moron. Deadset slander of his character to suggest he’d fake an injury. The club should lodge a complaint against fox sports, last thing a guy witb mental issues needs
    Yep, glad you saw it the same. I've msg the club but hopefully they are onto it.
    Jess Yates, Alexander and Anasta need to explain themselves. Cronk was strangely silent in the whole thing, didn't say boo. Not sure what to make of that.

Wow. I am so proud of the team. They didn't collapse after that early onslaught. When the winning try came I didn't think it was a try until the replay. I really like Fogarty. He has pluck. He gets angry. He is nuggetty. He is take charge. Lots of good performers out there tonight. I had to catch a replay and dodge scores. But happy I did. These are the games we must win.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Can't believe Anasta would stoop so low to make such accusation against Ash. It's really impossible to tell how a player feels. I got to take a look at this now...

I also agree with the sentiments in the woeful commentary. Rugby League can do much better.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans vs NZ Warriors highlights
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ynEykWwIzj8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Can't believe Anasta would stoop so low to make such accusation against Ash. It's really impossible to tell how a player feels. I got to take a look at this now...

I also agree with the sentiments in the woeful commentary. Rugby League can do much better.
    Holbrook looked pretty unimpressed with Ash and said he was fine post match. Have a look or maybe I’m reading it wrong. I hate Anasta and Brandy but unfortunately agree with the sentiment. Yeah you got smacked, you could see in the footage he wasn't knocked out. Do you think Thurston would of left the field. That kind of money you don't get to go off.

I think it’s more than coincidence he leaves the field and Fogarty comes into his own aswell.
    Last edited by elltee; 11-07-20 at 06:33 AM.

I'm with you on that one. I'd really like to see him play another game without Ash, maybe it was through desperation, or that he could see the game was for the taking? But yeah he really stepped up.

Inactive User

I’ve been a huge ATay critic in the past and I’m staying out of it this time because I’m seeing signs of him being a good player finally so will let it slip this one time.

How good is it seeing guys stepping up and playing with desire to win? Fogarty, Thompson, Hipgrave, Fermor, MO are all showing the kind of effort that makes a football team competitive and it’s easy to get behind (don’t get excited because I mentioned Fermor in the same sentence JB).

To win with that duct tape of a backline is huge for morale and a huge credit to Holbrook.

The Warriors were probably unlucky with a few calls but we cop that enough to finally be on the other end of it. Also that Jamal Fogarty 40/20 will be something that I force my future kids to watch every night before bed. Now clap. What a toe.

What a gritty comeback, I swear watching this club isn't good for my heart. Loved watching Fogarty stand tall when it mattered most, Hipgrave giving it everything despite the obvious pain, Spry overcoming the horror debut touch, etc. So many things to love about this team.

Had to watch on tv but was also really unimpressed with Blocker during commentary being so blasé about Ash and saying he needs to stay out there. He failed the HIA ffs. Didn't watch the post show with Anasta but doesn't surprise me that germ would say that either. Fox won't care about our complaints but hopefully the club can get the NRL involved.

Anasta is the anal cyst of rugby league commentary. He just jumps on the bandwagon and hides up in the studio. He has no consideration of the players at all, and Fox needs to look at the quality of their team. And don't even get me started on the fact that he can't use grammar properly and hasn't worked out the difference between past and present tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    How good is it seeing guys stepping up and playing with desire to win? Fogarty, Thompson, Hipgrave, Fermor, MO are all showing the kind of effort that makes a football team competitive and it’s easy to get behind (don’t get excited because I mentioned Fermor in the same sentence JB).

To win with that duct tape of a backline is huge for morale and a huge credit to Holbrook.

The Warriors were probably unlucky with a few calls but we cop that enough to finally be on the other end of it. Also that Jamal Fogarty 40/20 will be something that I force my future kids to watch every night before bed. Now clap. What a toe.
    Agree with you mate but the diamond in the rough since the resumption for me is Big JJ , he puts in 100% every minute he’s on the park & when he made that mistake inside their 10 he got angry & made amends for his error

Haven’t read a lot of comments but I think Stones inclusion went a long way to winning that game he’s a great replacement for Proctor

Mo had a bad start but finished the game in beast mode , watch his face when he chased that ball in the last play of the night..

Tonight Fogarty showed what he’s capable of , he is a winner

On Anasta I can’t believe people care what he says he’s about as important as the other oxygen thief in Parker, hit the
    Mute button seriously
    #itaintweaktospeak

I think you are the first person to mention Stone. I agree he is a replacement for Proctor but I’d say that leaves us with another mediocre 2nd rower.

I’ve enjoyed watching Fogarty since he got here. His passing game is crisp, he doesn’t panic and he has a good kicking game.

Looks like there are a few man crushes coming out tonight. Big JJ.

Going to be a good weekend. Happy days.

Yeah you’re right about JJ Pete - he’s been phenomenal.

I’m not Peacheys biggest fan but he did a good job last night too. 56 minutes, 155 metres and 30 tackles. Plus that play which occupies his entire Titans highlights reel.

I know most of us already realise this but just going to leave this here

People need to realise that Holbrook has moved Ash to 6 so that Fogarty can control the game and guide the team around, and Ash can just come up with the attacking plays on the back of it. He’s been involved in 55% of our tries ( the most of any player in the comp), was great against the Broncos and had 3 linebreak assists in 5 minutes against the Sharks last week. Sure a player on his contract should be doing more, but to suggest he’s been bad and should be dropped is just stupid