Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    Gee I hope Taylor is taking some notes off ponga today..... he is getting flogged and still getting up every time.
    Nah sorry that's stupid, Ash literally was forced to come off for a HIA. It's the rules that he must come off, not just because he's "soft". Plus not a good comparison as Ponga was dog**** today.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Nah sorry that's stupid, Ash literally was forced to come off for a HIA. It's the rules that he must come off, not just because he's "soft". Plus not a good comparison as Ponga was dog**** today.
    Ponga was dog shotted. Stayed on for another 5 mins. Then went for HIA. Came back on got two more dog shots and stayed on. All three way heavier contact then that shot on Taylor. Ash got up and walked straight off. Soft as pudding.

The point I am making is Ponga is a winner. Taylor is not even a competitor which is a worry when the game is on the line.
    Last edited by elltee; 12-07-20 at 05:57 PM.

Ponga was dog shotted. Stayed on for another 5 mins. Then went for HIA. Came back on got two more dog shots and stayed on. All three way heavier contact then that shot on Taylor. Ash got up and walked straight off. Soft as pudding.

The point I am making is Ponga is a winner. Taylor is not even a competitor which is a worry when the game is on the line.
    He failed his HIA you idiot. He was forced off the field and wasn't allowed back on

This is a terrible take

I don't understand people still bagging Taylor. Yes he is on 1 million dollars and he has struggled with the expectation of that. Full stop. He is starting to play better and I think he will steadily improve. Attacking his personal qualities is not really called for.

Junior

Jesus, I’m questioning his ticker on the footy field. I’m not calling him a bad person... anyway moving on to next week.
    Last edited by elltee; 12-07-20 at 07:02 PM.

I don't think we can and should compare injuries, especially contact with the head.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Everyone one reacts different when hit in the head. Some people can take an absolute beating and the brain will some how keep you on your feet in survival mode. Others can take a moderate hit and can go black, foggy and see stars. Medically he wasn’t able to come back.
    We have enough injuries to contend with without adding concussions to the list and miss two weeks rather than the end of a game.

The point I am making is Ponga is a winner.
    He literally lost today you muppet

Inactive User

Golly what’s happened to the Forum tonight.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Everyone one reacts different when hit in the head. Some people can take an absolute beating and the brain will some how keep you on your feet in survival mode. Others can take a moderate hit and can go black, foggy and see stars. Medically he wasn’t able to come back.
    We have enough injuries to contend with without adding concussions to the list and miss two weeks rather than the end of a game.
    Yeah good chat, I stand corrected. Just want so much more out of him! anyway moving on to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jesto View Post
    He failed his HIA you idiot. He was forced off the field and wasn't allowed back on
    Jeez, can’t see you being around long.

Lol lads made my day ... I can only think of Nate “inches not” Myles who would never have had an HIA with his melon.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.