Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Omgggg how good, what a Friday!

I like how the team looked when Fogarty was in complete control.

My mojopoints def going to Hipgrave, Peachey and Fogarty (maybe Wallace if I'm feeling nice)!

Immortal

Great to see Tremain Spry win on debut and Beau Fermor with his first NRL try.

I was shattered after our first half but great work Justin Holbrook and the team.

Thankyou Titans for making my weekend.

So moves Thompson to wing for Roberts last week, and then Cartwright I the centres I don’t see as smart moves

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    So moves Thompson to wing for Roberts last week, and then Cartwright I the centres I don’t see as smart moves
    I think the horse has bolted on the selection criticism this week mate haha

Immortal

I will give Sam Stone a wrap too, very solid effort.

Must learn or decent teams will flog us...don’t let a win masquerade weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Omgggg how good, what a Friday!

I like how the team looked when Fogarty was in complete control.

My mojopoints def going to Hipgrave, Peachey and Fogarty (maybe Wallace if I'm feeling nice)!
    What have I missed with Peachey. Must have been when I was cooking dinner? All I saw was him skipping sideways and falling over a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Must learn or decent teams will flog us...don’t let a win masquerade weaknesses
    We’ve lost games when we were strong. I’ll take the win when we were looking weak.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    What have I missed with Peachey. Must have been when I was cooking dinner? All I saw was him skipping sideways and falling over a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

We’ve lost games when we were strong. I’ll take the win when we were looking weak.
    He knocked back the ball for the Sam Stone try, he got us out of our red zone on numerous occasions, and I think he straightened us out when we where going sideways in the last 20 and getting quick play the ball

Yep happy we won, just what us to be a better and we need to be hard markers like the top clubs

I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't completely sold on Fogarty thus far, however the way he finished the game with Ash off was very impressive. Huge wraps to Hipgrave as well. Would've been a massive game even without carrying an injury. Overall room for improvement in attack but that happens when you got second rowers as centres. Defence was solid for the most part no complaints there. Massive win and absolutely stoked given the first half.

I thought Peachy went alright, was steady and played sensible when others were trying silly offloads etc..

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    He knocked back the ball for the Sam Stone try, he got us out of our red zone on numerous occasions, and I think he straightened us out when we where going sideways in the last 20 and getting quick play the ball
    Good points. Fermor is getting some of mine. Starting to wonder why we need a million dollar 2nd rower.

Immortal

To the Titans supporters who were at the game with me, magnificent effort one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary E View Post
    I thought Peachy went alright, was steady and played sensible when others were trying silly offloads etc..
    Reading between the lines, yes, Cartwright was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Good points. Fermor is getting some of mine. Starting to wonder why we need a million dollar 2nd rower.
    100% agree we could def use that money elsewhere, it's great to see a win even though it was scrappy