Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 180
  1. #31
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I’m really hoping for team changes with no17 being rested & replaced by no19,
    Give Beau a go & never ever pick Wallace again but maybe that’s just me
    You're not alone.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Iím really hoping for team changes with no17 being rested & replaced by no19,
    Give Beau a go & never ever pick Wallace again but maybe thatís just me
    Not just you mate. I would love this.

  3. #33
    Moderator lonegull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Back O Bourke NSW
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Iím really hoping for team changes with no17 being rested & replaced by no19,
    Give Beau a go & never ever pick Wallace again but maybe thatís just me
    What you said not alone on this one

  4. #34

    Default

    I think we all want Wallace dropped and Beau to come in, but like Willhelm said we can’t have just 1 prop on the bench. I can’t see it happening unless Carty is the one who gets replaced

  5. #35

    Default

    I’d love to see Whitbread and Fermor in for Wallace and Carty

  6. #36

    Default

    I would say with government announcement yesterday we should be able to get 13,700 fans on Saturday

  7. #37
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    8,095

    Default

    Do we have 13,600 fans ... the Guppies only bring 100
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  8. #38
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,880

    Default

    Anything official about the crowd? If so, let's spread the word. Try to get as many there as possible.


    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  9. #39
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,880

    Default

    Titans v Sharks LeagueUnlimited preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/347...harks-preview/


    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  10. #40
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I would say with government announcement yesterday we should be able to get 13,700 fans on Saturday
    Here is an excerpt from the Titans email re the games going forward. Note that the Sharks game is a trail at 2000 then the Titans / CBUS need to then be approved by the QLD Government.

    Please see below.
    ————————————-

    Queensland State Government guidelines require each venue to conduct a trial of 2000 spectators before a maximum of 25 per cent of the venue capacity will be permitted.

    Therefore, for this Saturday’s match against the Cronulla Sharks, the crowd capacity will be capped at 2000 spectators.

    Provided this trial of 2000 spectators runs to the satisfaction of the Queensland Government, the Titans will then be allowed to host a maximum of 6922 spectators (25 per cent of capacity) at the Warriors match the following Friday night, and for all future home games in 2020 or until restrictions are eased further.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Anything official about the crowd? If so, let's spread the word. Try to get as many there as possible.
    Here Diehard.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  11. #41

    Default

    Anyone get notification about the ballot results? Originally was to be at 9am today with notification of whether successful or not by 12pm but I can't see anything.

  12. #42
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Anything official about the crowd? If so, let's spread the word. Try to get as many there as possible.
    The crowd is capped at 2000 for this match but members allocation is much less

    I will be there

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    Anyone get notification about the ballot results? Originally was to be at 9am today with notification of whether successful or not by 12pm but I can't see anything.
    I think there will be an email going out tomorrow if you were successful in being allocated tickets
    #itaintweaktospeak

  13. #43
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The crowd is capped at 2000 for this match but members allocation is much less

    I will be there

    - - - Updated - - -
    Me toooo..

  14. #44
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Me toooo..
    We have been there for 13 years which should count for something
    #itaintweaktospeak

  15. #45
    One Clubman Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Flexing Watch


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew