Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

^^^^ always said Drongoe Fans were not proper Rugby League fans but are just fickle bandwagoners. This proves it. It’s a soulless megalomaniac organisation propped up by Murdoch.

Rep Player

A win today could be a watershed moment for our club.

I am assuming that Broncos paid up season members were offered tickets for free as it is a home game?...or am I wrong? If free than this is more than embarrassing, if not then still embarrassing but on a lesser scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^^ always said Drongoe Fans were not proper Rugby League fans but are just fickle bandwagoners. This proves it. It’s a soulless megalomaniac organisation propped up by Murdoch.
    mate I wouldn't go dumping on Bronco supporters re attendance especially being a Titans supporter where our attendance week after week for the past however many years has been pretty damn embarrassing in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    mate I wouldn't go dumping on Bronco supporters re attendance especially being a Titans supporter where our attendance week after week for the past however many years has been pretty damn embarrassing in itself.
    Difference is we have 10k members compared to their 38k+ so you're pretty far off the mark trying to make a point there. And plus their team actually has gone alright for the last 5-10 years yet they still can't even fill 10,000 seats

Inactive User

Totally have missed my point

Fair enough.

Good to see our Head of Performance and Culture is drawing a wage from Fox on our game day. There’s the money to pay out Boyd. Sack Him.

Inactive User

Fair enough.
    Yeah was more referring to how “rusted on” Drongoes fans are rather than the quantity of supporters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Good to see our Head of Performance and Culture is drawing a wage from Fox on our game day. There’s the money to pay out Boyd. Sack Him.
    With the border closed and quarantine etc I doubt he’s been here interacting with the players and staff in months

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeah was more referring to how “rusted on” Drongoes fans are rather than the quantity of supporters

- - - Updated - - -.

With the border closed and quarantine etc I doubt he’s been here interacting with the players and staff in months

Why not? 65000 people have come into QLD since the borders closed. People travel for business constantly. There’s no reason for him not to do his job other than he doesn’t have to or won’t. Gift job that our club can’t afford and could spend the money elsewhere

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Why not? 65000 people have come into QLD since the borders closed. People travel for business constantly. There’s no reason for him not to do his job other than he doesn’t have to or won’t. Gift job that our club can’t afford and could spend the money elsewhere
    Did you watch Tino play last night? Without Mal we don’t get him. I’ve said this countless times but Mals job is part time. When we got him he already had the Fox League gig. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but he’s also the Kangaroos coach. He’s doesn’t need to be at the club every day or every game to do his job.

there was an 11v11 scrimmage between us and Broncos at 3:30, is anyone at the game and could tell us how it went? The Titans website said Roberts, Clark, Fermor, Sexton, Peats and Sam Stone were playing. Wondering if GL, Spry, Farmer etc played too

Immortal

Yes they are playing as is Ioane Seuili

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    there was an 11v11 scrimmage between us and Broncos at 3:30, is anyone at the game and could tell us how it went? The Titans website said Roberts, Clark, Fermor, Sexton, Peats and Sam Stone were playing. Wondering if GL, Spry, Farmer etc played too

any late mail?

All I see is Jollliffe comes in for Lisone who comes off the bench. Hipgrave is there, ffs.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Any info on this game would be appreciated.