Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Got my tickets yay..

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Canon - for your AAN try this 23then the first three letters of your membership surname in block letters, then your membership number. So it would look like: 23CAN1234567 No guarantees, the last bits will be right I think just not sure about the 23 in your case. The 23 for me has nothing to do with age or anything so I'm thinking it is generic for all.
    Worked like a charm, and got pretty close to where I would have selected anyway. Appreciate the heads up Mex!

No it's a code you need for Ticketek - unless you mean the same thing.
    PS Lonegull - I told the Titans I was aware of a situation like yours where the email didn't have an AAN.
    The number allows you access that network to buy the ticket. All G

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    We better give that little twerp Dufty some extra attention this week after these comments.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d61b9ce52b758f
    Found this on Facebook fan site

Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    Worked like a charm, and got pretty close to where I would have selected anyway. Appreciate the heads up Mex!
    That's great mate. I had the chance to select what Bay I wanted to sit in, didn't you? Anyway pleased it worked.
    Hope the trip up is worth it.

Junior

I wonder how many tickets left?

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    I wonder how many tickets left?
    Titans sent an email stating that due to the tech issues this morning the ticket availability has been extended until 5pm tomorrow. So obviously still available.
    Despite our position and the trip up to Brisbane I would hope the members would buy up. I'm going because I haven't been to a live game this season, like most, and just want to yell at someone.

Should be clear to the club if we can't get 2000 people to the game after covid then don't ever take games to Suncorp

If the fact that if we win this game we go above the broncos doesn't inspire the boys to a win I don't know what will...

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    If the fact that if we win this game we go above the broncos doesn't inspire the boys to a win I don't know what will...
    Maybe, we are still behind them on % but it's possible.

That's great mate. I had the chance to select what Bay I wanted to sit in, didn't you? Anyway pleased it worked.
    Hope the trip up is worth it.
    I'm in Brisbane anyway so no problems there. I got to choose the bay, but I usually like being in the front rows (eyes aren't what they were!) and I got put in Row 2 which was good!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Maybe, we are still behind them on % but it's possible.
    We're only behind them by 4 points on PD now. -99 vs. -103. So if we beat Dragons by more than 4 points (fingers crossed), we will be ahead of the Donkeys.

Rep Player

War of words over Dufty heating up. Here's hoping Holbrook uses it as motivation for the troops. Could make a big statement about the direction the club is heading in if we wipe the floor with them tomorrow.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...9d26f259527599

Titans coach Justin Holbrook has fired back at Dragons rival Paul McGregor’s brutal sledge by claiming he never wanted to sign St George Illawarra fullback Matt Dufty.

Dufty revealed McGregor challenged him to fire for the Dragons after being linked with an immediate move to the Gold Coast.

“The coach said if (the rumour) is true, you can go and play 20 games a year for the Titans if you want or you can play 20 games here by forcing yourself to get picked every week and play the rest of the season,” Dufty said after the Dragons’ drought-breaking win against Cronulla.

The comment went down like a lead-balloon at the last-placed Titans given it came from a coach fighting for his future in the NRL at a club running 14th.

The Titans will host the Dragons at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday afternoon in what will be Tigers recruit Corey Thompson’s first game for the Gold Coast.

Holbrook said Thompson was the only fullback the Titans wanted to sign.

“I did see that, it was interesting because I’m not sure he (Dufty) had the opportunity to make that decision,” Holbrook said.

“We had been hoping to get Corey Thompson for a while. It’s up to Mary (McGregor) to motivate his own players.

“When Matt Dufty got asked that his only answer could have been to stay here and fight for his spot because we were going to sign Corey Thompson. That made his answer easy.”

The Titans are fighting to get off the bottom of the NRL ladder and Holbrook is hoping the addition of Thompson will help them secure their second win of the year.

Thompson drove from Sydney to the Gold Coast on Sunday and will be rushed straight into the No. 1 jersey for the Dragons duel in front of 2000 fans.

“He’s a natural fullback and has been playing the game a long time,” Holbrook said.

“I’ve got no issue or hesitation (playing him). I was always going to go that way.

“It took a bit of a process to get him here but he is ready to go.

“He’s a fit guy and been playing long enough to slot straight in.”

After securing a thrilling win against the Tigers a fortnight ago, the Titans were back to their sloppy worst in last week’s 32-12 loss to South Sydney.

Holbrook has again overlooked ex-representative players Nathan Peats, Jarrod Wallace and Shannon Boyd for selection, but is hopeful of the Titans improving.

“We’ve got to play better than we did last week,” he said.

“We didn’t start well again which wasn’t great. Outside that we competed hard but we’ve got to be better for 80 minutes. We let some soft tries in.

“I thought we fought pretty hard after that but we weren’t ready from the start.

“It was disappointing not to back up the Tigers game but we get the opportunity (on Saturday).”

Junior

So impressed with Holbrook for addressing this. Something needed to be said publicly and stand up for the club. I would take Thompson over Dufty every day of the week. The proof will be in the pudding this weekend. Shut up Mary.

Dufty has speed and not much else.

Quite like Dufty tbh but happy with Thompson and totally love Holbrook ... Mary was a bully in his playing days, preying on much smaller opposition and getting schooled when against class. The big red Vagina dug themselves into a hole (unintentional pun) when they quasi-relocated ... their best hope is to become the big red Sharks.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.