Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    OMG, am I in the right place? Where’s all the negativity? Great stuff Coach you’ve silenced the Forum ... now let’s win some games.
    I would have liked the team list in a different font.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I would have liked the team list in a different font.
    And it lacked emojis

QLD Cup

Happy to see Fermors name edge closer to a debut.

We are going to have real trouble coming out of our own 20 with that back 3. I like the inclusion of Thompson but both Don and Sami have no physicality when returning the ball.

Fermor must be impressing at training which is great. I hope he gets his opportunity soon - am really keen to see what he's got.

It's a relief seeing a proper fullback playing fullback. Sami can't be faulted on effort but I'm sure he will also be relieved that he gets to go back to the wing - could tell he was losing some of his explosiveness as a result of fatigue.

Peachey must surely be struggling to hold that spot in the 17. I shudder in anticipation of the inevitable lazy head-high arm sling tackle attempt when he retreats too slowly and someone runs past him.

Junior

We better give that little twerp Dufty some extra attention this week after these comments.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d61b9ce52b758f

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    We better give that little twerp Dufty some extra attention this week after these comments.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d61b9ce52b758f
    I read that he's on something like 700k a year so more than happy for him to stay put, especially if it delivers us Tristan Sailor.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I read that he's on something like 700k a year so more than happy for him to stay put, especially if it delivers us Tristan Sailor.
    Will we still go after sailor now that we've signed Thompson?

Inactive User

I will say again.
    This match could end up being critical in avoiding back to back wooden spoons.
    That should be more than enough motivation to get a full 80min committed and intelligent effort/performance this week.

Mini GF bods?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Mini GF bods?
    NO! Ha Ha.
    The only match we have had this year that I declared a Mini GF was the Round 3 game against NQ and we were pitiful.
    We are now in a very different and annoying phase which is learning consistency in effort, learning to win and sorting out our roster for 2021.
    I probably won’t be saying Mini GF again at all in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey the QLD Govt is allowing us to have 2000 fans at Suncorp.
    Have any of you heard from the club or know of how the club is allocating tickets for it???

Would really appreciate any replies or info

Other than they would send another email out this arvo regarding attendance haven't seen anymore. The Suns are offering it to the the highest membership tiers first. So corporate first I guess.

Inactive User

Other than they would send another email out this arvo regarding attendance haven't seen anymore. The Suns are offering it to the the highest membership tiers first. So corporate first I guess.
    The Suns are offering the tickets initially to Platinum/Gold Members which is the equivalent of the Titans offering it to Titanium Premium and Titanium members first.

They also said info would be on Titans.com but nothing there either as of a minute ago. On the news they said Titans would have 1500 tix for us nuffies. I assume Corps will take up the first 500.

By the way Bods - the ref is Chris Sutton.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    They also said info would be on Titans.com but nothing there either as of a minute ago. On the news they said Titans would have 1500 tix for us nuffies. I assume Corps will take up the first 500.

By the way Bods - the ref is Chris Sutton.
    Booooooooooooooooooooooo
    I have no time for the Sutton Brothers

For those eligible to attend this weekend’s clash with the Dragons, we have some important information below on how to claim a seat at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday.

Important information for Titans commercial partners:
    • Club commercial partners, including sponsors and corporate hospitality clients, will be contacted on an individual basis to arrange their ticketing.
    • The Gold Coast Titans will process these tickets internally and issue them to relevant parties via Mobile or EZY ticket.
    Important information for eligible Titans Members:
    • Members holding a maximum of two (2) seats on their Membership account can redeem two (2) tickets per transaction using their unique AAN number.
    • Members holding three (3) or more seats on their Membership account can redeem four (4) tickets per transaction using their unique AAN number.
    • Members with ‘Giant’ loyalty status (10+ years) will be able to redeem tickets via Ticketek from 10am tomorrow (18 June).
    • Members with ‘Seagull’ loyalty status (5-9 years) will be able to redeem tickets via Ticketek from 11am tomorrow (18 June).
    • Members with ‘Charger’ loyalty status (2-4 years) will be able to redeem tickets via Ticketek from 12 noon tomorrow (18 June).
    • Members in their first year will be able to redeem tickets via Ticketek from 1pm tomorrow (18 June).
    • Your unique AAN can only be used once.
    • For Members who have taken the Titans Membership Pledge, there are no financial implications for you in redeeming these tickets.
    • For Members who have not taken the Titans Membership Pledge and were planning to convert their 2020 investment to a credit, this credit will reduce by $25 per ticket issued for this game.
    • All Members will be emailed when their respective ticketing window opens tomorrow with the link and their unique AAN.
    • All members redeeming tickets must do so by 5pm Thursday 18 June.
    • Members with special needs can contact Ticketek from 10am tomorrow (June 18) on 1300 665 915 for assistance with your booking.
    The Club retains the right to offer Members a second opportunity to redeem tickets if capacity allows.

The Club retains the right to sell tickets on a casual basis in the event that seating is available after the Member redemption process has closed.