Respect to everyone that went today. I really couldn’t be there.
I thought after round 2 we might not win a game all year so I need to keep that in mind before losing my poo.
I’ve been consistent in always believing we need to be a club driven by local juniors.
Yet we would constantly try and short cut things by paying overs to blow ins.
More than ever I hope to God our club has learnt not to do this.
We need to get rid of all the old campaigners on nice coin and fill the club with ambitious young men, preferably local juniors or with ties to SE QLD/Northern NSW who want to be here and build our club from the bottom up.

I’m talking about building the club around Brimson, BK, GL, YT, Sami, TBoyd, Sexton, Weaver, Mo, Farmer, Fermor, Tino, Dark and maybe Proctor if he’s prepared to take a solid pay cut.
The only person on the planet I’d pay overs for is DFifita because he’s young, special, has ties to here and if we got him he could open the floodgates of dragging in other top young players with him over time.

Please Mitchell/Mal/Holbrook, don’t do a Garth/Graham/Phil....play the long game and fill our club with ambitious, talented young men that will want to build a legacy together led and put together by you guys.