Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Holbrook not happy either with the first half performance of the referees
    The ref was not good, especially in the first half, but to blame him for the loss is totally ridiculous. Perhaps the 5/8, hooker, Don etc should have the finger pointed at them.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    The ref was not good, especially in the first half, but to blame him for the loss is totally ridiculous. Perhaps the 5/8, hooker, Don etc should have the finger pointed at them.
    You are entitled to think I’m ridiculous in my opinions if you want but Cecchin giving us bad call after bad call after bad call and then compounded by the luck of the bounce of the ball removed us from the contest.
    That score line is very misleading.

You are entitled to think I’m ridiculous in my opinions if you want but Cecchin giving us bad call after bad call after bad call and then compounded by the luck of the bounce of the ball removed us from the contest.
    That score line is very misleading.
    Just me I guess but when you lose by 20 points I tend to look at the players performance. I agree the score was misleading but I'd rather concentrate on the efforts of Don, Taylor, Clark, Peachey, and Hipgrave for starters. When you get 5 performances like that what hope do you have. Yet again we failed to sustain any pressure.

Inactive User

The night has been salvaged
    But I’m not elaborating

The night has been salvaged
    But I’m not elaborating
    I know why!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Me too. Good on them

Inactive User

I’m not saying anything else (Titan Pete is watching)

First Grader

I think its clear that we’re severely lacking a ballplaying fullback right now. Everytime Sami gets the ball out the back of a block play he just surrenders in the tackle. Literally didnt see him throw the pass once today. I certainly don’t think Roberts is a fullback but at least he’d give us some playmaking there

Inactive User

With Tissue Paper Copley out then I guess we will see TRoberts at FB, Sami wing, Kelly Centre.
    Didn’t see any other injuries (correct me if I’m wrong)
    I am wondering whether Holbrook will give some thought to dropping Hipgrave for Wallace.

I wouldn't mess with FB now at least until AJ is fit. Plus I don't think we need Tyrone Roberts anywhere near this team atm.

Any ETA on AJ? We really need him.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I wouldn't mess with FB now at least until AJ is fit. Plus I don't think we need Tyrone Roberts anywhere near this team atm.
    Well our Coach has named him twice now at FB so I’m expecting it to happen

Tristan sailor would be good at FB for us now Holbrook get him here

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    It is so frustrating watching us play, we beat ourselves with dumb errors and failing to build pressure. I absolutely hate it how everytime we are running out from our own half we play so deep and just shift it sideways and go nowhere, we need to be playing flat and over the advantage line
    One of the commentators last night mentioned that Adam O'Brien (I think) in an interview said that he was more concerned with effort than execution because the latter is much easier to fix. With our mob, I'm seeing the effort that was there in 2016 but with poor execution. Hipgrave's knock on being the most glaring example. He didn't knock it on out of Wallace-like laziness. He knocked it on in an enthusiastic effort play that also happened to be a bit boneheaded. Holbrook can fix that but it will take time. The effort I'm seeing has me very optimistic for the future. Heads aren't dropping and the side isn't giving up like the last two years.

With Tissue Paper Copley out then I guess we will see TRoberts at FB, Sami wing, Kelly Centre.
    Didn’t see any other injuries (correct me if I’m wrong)
    I am wondering whether Holbrook will give some thought to dropping Hipgrave for Wallace.
    Possibly Arrows ribs.

Leave Sami if we don’t get Corey this week. Either way move Kelly inside and bring back Pearson.