Beautiful Scotch
    Beautiful Little City!!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!!
    The drought is broken
    Look out Mrs Bods

Rep Player

Absolutely stoked!

Standouts for me were Mo (of course), Young, Don, Boyd, Joliffe

YT was a standout. Gee we were solid tonight.

Great win! Young, don, Clarke, Boyd, pretty much all the new inclusions looked great out there! Pretty much everyone looked good! Even peachy didn’t give away a penalty!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    The drought is broken
    Look out Mrs Bods
    I hope it hasn’t been a year for you as well Bods!

Fewer mistakes, minus the plodders and loved the enthusiasm... Young, Boyd, Clark, Joliffe, Fogarty, MoFo ... stuff it, just liked the team and will bask in it while I can.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Well done Holbrook. So pleased for you and your bold decisions

Inactive User

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I hope it hasn’t been a year for you as well Bods!
    Ha Ha No Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Well done Holbrook. So pleased for you and your bold decisions
    See what happens when you play blokes who just want to be here rather than blokes who act like they are doing us a favour by playing for us.
    Play young ambitious talent that want to be GC Titans.

Forgot how good this felt. May have got lucky but thought we deserved that result to twice come back from 2 try deficits.

Besides Tonumaipea being great and Clark/Boyd working really well, I also think Cartwright and Taylor deserve wraps.

If we got tonight's Cartwright every game he would be one of my first forwards picked. Defence was really committed, no arm grabs and multiple times I saw him sprinting up on the final play to put pressure on the kicker.

Also really pleased for Ash. He even said himself in post match interview that the old Ash would have gone into his shell after throwing the intercept so really happy for him to be so instrumental in some of our big plays tonight.

Enjoy this feeling all. Hopefully lot more to come.

Guys this is a good night for all of us who have stuck with our team over the years, enjoy the beers, enjoy the takeaway food, savour the moment! Proud of the boys on field, they played like they wanted to be there and didn't hide into their she'll when the going got tough! Hope Holbrook is getting a well deserved sleep.

Holbrook has been totally justified and is obviously generating legitimate competition within the squad. Love the effort from everyone. Even better was how Peachey was used. Limited time off the bench, perfect.
    The rum is flowing

Cracked open the vodka bottle to have a victory skol. A long time between drinks

I want to see this team take the field next week with this energy. It’s Souths though but we should be able to exploit them as they are still built around the old rules system.

Sami should train at fullback, kelly to centre and Pearson on the wing. Drop Peachey and complete the rebuild Justin

Hopefully after that win a few blokes and their managers will realise they have no future here and will start looking for an early release, which should also assist us by freeing up cash.
    Brisbane need a hooker with experience. We have two available, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Hopefully after that win a few blokes and their managers will realise they have no future here and will start looking for an early release, which should also assist us by freeing up cash.
    Brisbane need a hooker with experience. We have two available, take your pick.
    Would be great but they would never help us out and I’d only offer Rein as Peats is off contract at the end of the year anyway and I’m not convinced Clarke is a better option over Peats yet.

First Grader

How bloody good was Tonomaupeia for someone who hasn’t played a game in 2 years. I still think Kelly should be a centre, and a pairing of Young and Kelly is a lot better than anything we’ve had in recent years. Lisone has been such a good buy for us too, his footwork and mobility suit the new game, and that late pass at the line to Sami was completely unexpected. The most satisfying part is guys who would be on absolutely no money like Young, Lisone, Clark, Fogarty, Tanah, Joliffe were awesome for us, and if they can keep it up suddenly we have so much cap space to fill some spots around them.