Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by RufusRex View Post
    He is not as good as many think. I was glad to see the back of him when he left the dragons.
    His passing from dummy half is not out in front and as a result a lot of receivers have to stop on the hitup to catch the pass and lose momentum. He burst onto the scene in his first year with dummy half running but offers little else. Too many mistakes as well. You would be better off with Peachey at 9 and that is saying something.
    This is my view as well. He’s a good runner from dummy half and works well as a bench hooker playing 20-30 mins. He struggles with passing and fatigue though so can’t play big minutes. He’s like a worse version of Granville.

Inactive User

I’m not sure we’ve ever had Peachey as the number 17 and he’s come on and played some hooker yet.
    It’s time.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m not sure we’ve ever had Peachey as the number 17 and he’s come on and played some hooker yet.
    It’s time.
    He is too dumb and doesn't respect the football.

Give Clark a run. Nothing to lose.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    He is too dumb and doesn't respect the football.

Give Clark a run. Nothing to lose.
    I’d just rather Peachey over Clark as the 17 as he provides many more options if a backline player has to go off or a backrower.

Junior

Good point. Start Clark and Peachy on as a roaming forward at the 20-minute mark would be ideal.

Rep Player

For me, Peachey is a utility forward and that’s it.

QLD Cup

Agree with you willhelm. His defence is also very weak which leads to quick play of the balls when he’s involved in the tackle. I’m glad to hear from a Dragons fan that I’m not just imagining things.

The problem with Peachey is he only a good player when he is in the right team. Both him and Cartwright offer a point of difference and creative flair when They have a structure to play off. Unfortunately for us, we don’t have the structure or defensive capability to hide them in the team. It’s hard to see a place for either of those two players anymore.

Holbrook goes hard...the man is not afraid to wield the axe. I like

Immortal

Great to see Tannah Boyd onto the bench.

Inactive User

The named team will sure provoke discussion.
    I’ll stay out of it.
    Holbrook needs time and support to impose his philosophy and way on both the team and onto us as well.

With the exception of Roberts at Fullback Holbrook has earned my support and respect.

Love how he has changed up the side.. peats and s Boyd stopped! Feel for Pearson, he should be on a wing.. peachy is the worse
    Centre.. they are going to target that side all game as he will rush off the line every time and leave his winger outnumbered.. isn’t that where a bunch of the tries went through? Other then that, happy for the changes.. faster pace team

Finally some changes and a coach which won't get walked over by our players.

Obviously don't agree with all the changes eg Peachey in the centres and Roberts at fullback, but it is refreshing seeing a different line up.

Hopefully Pearson can get another crack!

Wow he aint frightened to wield the axe holbrook great to see, feel a bit sorry for Pearson he deserved another shot. Cant wait to see
    T Boyd around the middle of the ruck

Love it. Huge opportunity for guys like Erin Clark to cement a spot for themselves in the 17. I do think Jonus Pearson might be unlucky to not find himself in the 17 though.