Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 4: WESTS TIGERS vs TITANS

WESTS TIGERS vs TITANS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Can’t wait to team list Tuesday see what Holbrook does as he will have to make changes

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can’t wait to team list Tuesday see what Holbrook does as he will have to make changes
    He wont. I'll put everything I own on the fact that the only changes he will make is bringing back Don and Roberts.

Inactive User

No top 8 for us this year.
    Wooden Spoon Highly Likely.
    A winless season is more than possible.

We now are looking to try and just be disciplined, passionate and competitive.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    He wont. I'll put everything I own on the fact that the only changes he will make is bringing back Don and Roberts.
    We don’t really have anyone left. I think Fogarty has shown more in his first 80 mins then Taylor in a year and a half. I think Taylor needs to be dropped as it showed he was still calling/wasting plays and overriding Fogarty which needs to stop. Give Tanah the gig next week. As for Sami’s disgusting display of giving up and not cutting off the scoring play twice! And having more running meters running hard to the deadball line instead of at least having a crack was by far the worst thing from this game. I would be chucking YT in over him this week. Nothing to loose now.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    We don’t really have anyone left. I think Fogarty has shown more in his first 80 mins then Taylor in a year and a half. I think Taylor needs to be dropped as it showed he was still calling/wasting plays and overriding Fogarty which needs to stop. Give Tanah the gig next week. As for Sami’s disgusting display of giving up and not cutting off the scoring play twice! And having more running meters running hard to the deadball line instead of at least having a crack was by far the worst thing from this game. I would be chucking YT in over him this week. Nothing to loose now.
    I totally agree about Sami there. He does things that Competitive footballers don’t do in his lack of instinctive competitiveness.
    He should never ever play fullback again.

I mean, anyone that thought this team would've been close to the top 8 this year was kidding themselves.

We're at least 2 seasons away from being in that conversation imo.

Surely we have some better forwards sitting in QCup than Keegan Derpgrave and Jarrod Wallace? I can't speak for Boyd since I turned off long before then.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    I mean, anyone that thought this team would've been close to the top 8 this year was kidding themselves.

We're at least 2 seasons away from being in that conversation imo.
    A Club has to always start the season setting the top 8 as a goal.
    Last night was the last hurrah for that.
    It’s now development, culture and clean out time.

Not that my opinion matters as I do trust the brains of Coach Holbrook but for a rare occasion I might have a crack at a 17

Pearson
    Sami
    Kelly
    Copley
    Don
    Taylor
    Fogarty
    SBoyd (bring Mo on after 15min for him)
    Peats
    Lisone
    Proctor
    Hipgrave
    Arrow

Mo
    Wallace
    Cartwright
    Peachey
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 30-05-20 at 11:37 AM.

Rep Player

I wouldn't have Boyd in the side unless we have Rein as a bench hooker. The only thing Boyd is potentially good for is impact off the bench to draw in defenders and give a darter like Rein more opportunities around the ruck. I don't think Boyd is capable of that anymore though.

Dragons fan here .. i watched your game with interest as i think some of our problems are the same.

The coach made the right call to me bringing in Fogarty but the ego's of the players around him wouldnt actually let him be organise the team. As a result you went to Taylor way to often and left Fogarty out of the loop.

Dragons need to bring in Clune but i fear the same thing, the likes of Hunt/Norman wont allow him to actually do what he is there to do and as a result the team looks ****e.

Fogarty needs to be allowed to play that 7 and if Taylor doesnt let him then the hook has to come out for Taylor until he learns to be that 5/8 with less touches and more quality.

Welcome RR and couldn’t agree more.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by RufusRex View Post
    Dragons fan here .. i watched your game with interest as i think some of our problems are the same.

The coach made the right call to me bringing in Fogarty but the ego's of the players around him wouldnt actually let him be organise the team. As a result you went to Taylor way to often and left Fogarty out of the loop.

Dragons need to bring in Clune but i fear the same thing, the likes of Hunt/Norman wont allow him to actually do what he is there to do and as a result the team looks ****e.

Fogarty needs to be allowed to play that 7 and if Taylor doesnt let him then the hook has to come out for Taylor until he learns to be that 5/8 with less touches and more quality.
    Hey RufusRex, thanks for stopping by and giving your third eye view. It makes sense.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

RR, good observation, completely agree. Hey what are your thoughts on Rein?

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    RR, good observation, completely agree. Hey what are your thoughts on Rein?
    He is not as good as many think. I was glad to see the back of him when he left the dragons.
    His passing from dummy half is not out in front and as a result a lot of receivers have to stop on the hitup to catch the pass and lose momentum. He burst onto the scene in his first year with dummy half running but offers little else. Too many mistakes as well. You would be better off with Peachey at 9 and that is saying something.