Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

I liked the Clarke / Boyd hooking rotation. I noticed as soon as Clarke was gassed Boyd was on and did a great job and tried to get us on the front foot a few times. To borrow a line from HANGINGON ( The most satisfying part is guys who would be on absolutely no money like Young, Lisone, Clark, Fogarty, Tanah, Joliffe were awesome for us ) I thought that core group were pretty good around for us. Yep a few mistakes but a great job nonetheless less. Throw in Mo, Sami and Hipgrave ( who I like the look of now he is playing in a controlled manner ) its not looking too bad. Holbrook in the SL didn't have a team of Champions but he got the best out of them. Look at Dom Peryoux he left us as a winger that didn't feature and Holbrook turned him into a fair 2nd rower. I think that players are now just clicking onto what Holbrook is preaching so its now just a matter of time that they all sing from the same page.

For mine its pleasing to see Proctors game lift a little and show some more consistency and Dom play well. However my last hat tip goes to Ash Taylor. The old ATAY would have retreated into his head after that intercept pass but he turned his night around to kick that 40/20 to swing momentum back our way. I think the 5/8 position for the moment seems like a nice fit for him.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

What’s the name of last nights referee please??

It has been a looooong year, what a win!

I enjoyed every second. We looked willing and dangerous.

Thank you Justin Holbrook for delivering some consequences to our side and he did it on a great scale.

I was delighted with the injection of youth and enthusiasm.

Great to see Ash find himself and not get discouraged early on. I was impressed so many players. I originally wrote half dozen and kept going. I liked what I saw with the new hookers rotation of Clark and Boyd. I liked Mofo and well done to Proctor who really stood up.

I was proud that we came back from a deficient twice and didn't loose heart or the hungry to come back and win it in the end.

I was pretty confident seeing the team morale out there. We really built some brotherhood and team culture out there.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Guy from Reddit called ttetron made this video about breaking the drought. Wasn't sure if it deserved it's own thread but it's an awesome video. He done a r e ally good job

https://streamable.com/3uwnsk

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Guy from Reddit called ttetron made this video about breaking the drought. Wasn't sure if it deserved it's own thread but it's an awesome video. He done a r e ally good job

Great video. Thanks for the link.

Inactive User

I’ll try again and then give up
    Who was the referee on Sunday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’ll try again and then give up
    Who was the referee on Sunday night?
    Only because it's you Bods I went out and rummaged through the recycle bin to find Sunday's paper.
    It was Adam Gee.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Only because it's you Bods I went out and rummaged through the recycle bin to find Sunday's paper.
    It was Adam Gee.
    Cheers MT
    Well unlike especially Henry Perenara I thought he refereed without bias and not according to the TAB odds.
    Most referees just bludgeon us because we aren’t expected to win and because there’s no blow back in caning us.

There was no ego either in how he went about it.

I hope he gets appointed to more of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post

Wonderful! I will share this on social media too. I found the embed code to post it here.

These types of videos and the creators should be supported and encouraged. At the end of the day it helps our club and perhaps help recruit new fans. We need a bigger presence online.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/3uwnsk" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER