I liked the Clarke / Boyd hooking rotation. I noticed as soon as Clarke was gassed Boyd was on and did a great job and tried to get us on the front foot a few times. To borrow a line from HANGINGON ( The most satisfying part is guys who would be on absolutely no money like Young, Lisone, Clark, Fogarty, Tanah, Joliffe were awesome for us ) I thought that core group were pretty good around for us. Yep a few mistakes but a great job nonetheless less. Throw in Mo, Sami and Hipgrave ( who I like the look of now he is playing in a controlled manner ) its not looking too bad. Holbrook in the SL didn't have a team of Champions but he got the best out of them. Look at Dom Peryoux he left us as a winger that didn't feature and Holbrook turned him into a fair 2nd rower. I think that players are now just clicking onto what Holbrook is preaching so its now just a matter of time that they all sing from the same page.

For mine its pleasing to see Proctors game lift a little and show some more consistency and Dom play well. However my last hat tip goes to Ash Taylor. The old ATAY would have retreated into his head after that intercept pass but he turned his night around to kick that 40/20 to swing momentum back our way. I think the 5/8 position for the moment seems like a nice fit for him.