Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Holbrook is stuck with this for another 2 or 3 years......that's if he or even the club lasts that long.

Thanks Garth.
    Any player with anything to do with Penrith can leave now please

Everyone thank Shannon for being a brick wall that can’t move ffs go and buy a farm in Canberra and **** off

How good is MO geez I fell sorry for him bloody gives it his all week in week out

Holbrook is learning the hard way that the majority of the players he has are just not up to the standard required. How he and the club fixes this I don’t know. What club would want them.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Holbrook is learning the hard way that the majority of the players he has are just not up to the standard required. How he and the club fixes this I don’t know. What club would want them.
    Knee cap them and retire them. Only answer I keep coming back too

That’s the problem half the side so called NRL standard players will still be around for a couple of years yet going to be a long couple of years as they are still contracted

If you want to see a marquee player effort have a look at Ash in the last cowboys try, earning a million bucks a year for that

QLD Cup

We made our first interchange 5min too late and as soon as we did it was game over. Wallace is beyond hopeless, Boyd is the biggest guy on the field but only wants to tackle around the ankles and Whitbred is just meh. I like the fact that Whitbread is a local kid but he doesn't have the natural ability or size to be anymore more than a QCup player.

Only positive is the backs were marginally better than usual. Oh and the first 20min.

Whitbread is massively overrated on here...he literally adds nothing that a standard QCup forward couldn't offer.

Both our “starting” hookers are average and we are thin behind them.
    We have only 1 recognised fullback in the squad and he is in his second year and injured. Poor roster management.
    Our second rowers are either plodders (Proctor), flakes (Cartwright) or bone heads (Hipgrave). Seriously lacking in a vital position.
    Behind Mo and Lisone we have average props on big money.
    And then there is Peachey.
    I was so excited for tonight, I wasn’t expecting a win but I was sure we would see a much better effort. Boy am I flat now. More of the same piss poor effort from the same names.

im so depressed

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Holbrook is stuck with this for another 2 or 3 years......that's if he or even the club lasts that long.

Thanks Garth.
    Hopefully he is not. I think about 10-12 blokes are off contract and many are on good money. I can't think of any worth keeping so a lot of $$ will be freed up. However who wants to come here. We are also limited to some degree to the pay that Ash is on. He is not a 200k player let alone what he is on.
    My comments about Peats were bang on unfortunately. Other than Rein is there another hooker in our squad?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    We were better than the first two rounds. Same players we all know and have repeatedly identified are the usual suspects for leaving our team worse off when they are on the field. Hopefully some more smart changes next week.
    Yep, peachy is not a centre, rushes off his line which throws everyone else out every time and lets tries in, gives penalties away.. Wallace looks lost out of there and usually gives penalties away.. peats horrible, Taylor not NRL standard.. new guys in the team get a pass from me..

We all remember the sack carty hashtag, might be time to resurrect it. And start ones for Boyd, Wallace, Peachey, Proctor and Peats to start with.
    Last edited by ozynorts; 29-05-20 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Both our “starting” hookers are average and we are thin behind them.
    We have only 1 recognised fullback in the squad and he is in his second year and injured. Poor roster management.
    Our second rowers are either plodders (Proctor), flakes (Cartwright) or bone heads (Hipgrave). Seriously lacking in a vital position.
    Behind Mo and Lisone we have average props on big money.
    And then there is Peachey.
    I was so excited for tonight, I wasn’t expecting a win but I was sure we would see a much better effort. Boy am I flat now. More of the same piss poor effort from the same names.
    Well and depressingly summed up Ozy. I actually thought we were a real big chance in that game. Thank Christ the TAB's are still shut. Bottom line is that with this side we just have to look forward to the changes and for Holbrook to get the team he wants. I think our posts will read exactly the same for the entire season. Has there ever been a more incompetent fool as a coach as Brennan.

QLD Cup

I don't think Peats was as bad as everyone is making him out to be. His defence was strong for the first 50min and then he fatigued quickly. It seems like the Clarke interchange was premeditated for the 60min mark and it was 10min too late because of the pace of the game. Both Peats and Rein need to go after this year though.