Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Keegan Hipgrave

Thing I love most about this team list is Holbrook wielding the axe.

Not every Q-Cup player gets a second chance in the NRL, happy for Fogarty, intrigued to see Ash at 6 and I think Erin Clark will do a fine job off the bench.

I like this a lot. Surprised at rein missing out and I don't agree with Roberts at fullback but at least he is mixing things up a bit. My major concern are the plodders on the bench. They will need to rip in.

Inactive User

We need a Mini GF Effort from this squad.
    If we are 1W and 2L there is some hope about
    If we are 0W and 3L then it’s all about development and getting rid of dead wood.

Huge game for our Club.

How in the world do we get Henry Perenara as a ref, this game will be a laugh with him controlling proceedings he couldn’t handle the game with two refs on the field he is a joke of a ref

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    How in the world do we get Henry Perenara as a ref, this game will be a laugh with him controlling proceedings he couldn’t handle the game with two refs on the field he is a joke of a ref
    Could be worse, could have badger who penalizes us for being on the ground at the same time as him

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Could be worse, could have badger who penalizes us for being on the ground at the same time as him
    “Could be worse...”, never gives me comfort.

Meyn on Twitter has said injury will see Don out, Pearson in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Meyn on Twitter has said injury will see Don out, Pearson in.
    Happy with that replacement! He looked good in the trials!

Tyrone Roberts also out, Sami to FB and Kelly to wing (hopefully swaps with Copley).

dammit Greg Condon

Rep Player

Happy to see Pearson get a run.

What happened to Tyrone? Surely Kelly goes to center and Copley to wing if he’s out.

Team looks a whole lot better like that 0-40 just went to 0-20
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

stronger team I think than that first listed, also happy for pearson get an opportunity, played well in the nines and trials

Rep Player

I know Peats has been getting a lot of hate here for a while now but I've always been a supporter and am glad to see him back as the #1 hooker. He's such a defensive rock, he's just the type of player we need right now. I think the issues with him last year were more related to Garth's game plan and Ash's inability to lead the team than to Peats' ability. Hope he gets an extended run and gets back to his best. Clark looked sharp in the trials so hopefully he gives us that much needed punch off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I know Peats has been getting a lot of hate here for a while now but I've always been a supporter and am glad to see him back as the #1 hooker. He's such a defensive rock, he's just the type of player we need right now.
    Since he has been here he has gone from Origin standard to well in to the bottom half of hookers. We, me included, spend a lot of time comparing Rein and Peats, but I've come to the conclusion that both are not much good.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Since he has been here he has gone from Origin standard to well in to the bottom half of hookers. We, me included, spend a lot of time comparing Rein and Peats, but I've come to the conclusion that both are not much good.
    I simply disagree. He was with us before he was selected for Origin. Then Garth came along.