Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    First Grader

I actually liked the 14 and 15 jerseys

For mine, the inaugural reebok design closely followed by '14-'15.

Anything predominately navy blue is a poor joke, imo.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    For mine, the inaugural reebok design closely followed by '14-'15.

Anything predominately navy blue is a poor joke, imo.
    Agreed.

Ultimate Jersey Battle Heads Into Quarter-Final Shootout
    https://www.titans.com.au/

VOTE: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...inal-shootout/

With rugby league finally set to return next weekend, the Gold Coast Titans Ultimate Jersey Battle is getting serious, with the first of the quarter-final “matches” getting underway today.

Over the past month, Titans Members and fans have voted for their favourite jerseys in a 32-team bracket to find out exactly which strip is the favourite among the Titans Legion.

Each match in the competition saw two randomly selected Titans jerseys go head-to-head in a popularity contest, with fan votes to deciding the winners.

There some surprises, upsets wins and relative walk-overs as Titans fans had their say on what rate as the best jerseys worn by the Titans since the Club’s inception in 2007.

Now, with the first round of winners selected, it is time for the quarter finals, as we narrow down the search to see which Titans jersey will emerge as the best of the best.

The first quarter final starts today, with the 2007 away jersey from the Titans’ first season going up against the distinctive 2016 home kit.

Vote for your favourite Titans jersey VOTE: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...inal-shootout/

Voting in the first quarter final is open now, and you can vote as many times as you like.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I just have to say how moronic it is for the club to actively tell people to "vote as many times as you like". Which undermines the actual purpose of it somehow, someway representing the will of the Titans Legion.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Yep, so now we know how this all turns out.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yep, so now we know how this all turns out.
    The club has certainly gone out of its way to ensure the current jersey makes it to the top four. QF2 puts it up against the horror how that is the 14' nines jersey (also the only other predominately dark blue jersey that the club has put out). Cue countless people from Dynasty voting several times to bump out its votes.

I am voting for the ugly nines jersey, hoping if it doesn't win the vote is so close that it shows how much people don't like the current one.

QLD Cup

Some good news has come from this weekend at least. The ugly nines jersey has knocked our current eyesore out by 66%.

For anyone that is wondering, three jerseys were not shown in the first round of voting. One round was completely missed and in another round the 2020 nines jersey knocked on unknown competitor (we were never given the chance to vote for that round and the jersey went through by 65 odd % despite the fact that nobody could vote against it).

The jerseys that were never shown as far as I can tell were the 2017 indigenous jersey, the 2018 indigenous jersey and the 2010 alternative jersey. Pretty disappointing that the 2017 jersey was never given a chance considering it was Prestons design. I thought he did a good job of it as well.

Soooo happy with that result. I lost count of the number of times I voted for the nines jersey.

QF3: Ultimate Jersey Battle
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...inal-shootout/

With rugby league having returned this week, the Gold Coast Titans Ultimate Jersey Battle is getting serious, with the third of the quarter-final “matches” getting underway today.

The second quarter-final was taken out by the 2014 Nines Jersey, polling 66% of the votes.

Over the past month, Titans Members and fans have voted for their favourite jerseys in a 32-team bracket to find out exactly which strip is the favourite among the Titans Legion.

Each match in the competition saw two randomly selected Titans jerseys go head-to-head in a popularity contest, with fan votes to deciding the winners.

There some surprises, upsets wins and relative walk-overs as Titans fans had their say on what rate as the best jerseys worn by the Titans since the Club’s inception in 2007.

Now, with the first round of winners selected, it is time for the quarter finals, as we narrow down the search to see which Titans jersey will emerge as the best of the best.

Vote for your favourite Titans jersey

2008 Heritage Jersey

2016 Indigenous Jersey

VOTE - https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...inal-shootout/

The third quarter final starts today, with the 2008 Heritage jersey from the Titans’ first season going up against the 2016 Indigenous Jersey.

Voting in the third quarter final is open now, and you can vote as many times as you like.

Don’t forget that all of the 2020 Titans range from our Official Apparel Partner Dynasty is now available to purchase online with home delivery! Shop now at shop.titans.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Some good news has come from this weekend at least. The ugly nines jersey has knocked our current eyesore out by 66%.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Soooo happy with that result. I lost count of the number of times I voted for the nines jersey.
    And they didn't even name the jersey that was wiped out in their latest news article about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans
    The second quarter-final was taken out by the 2014 Nines Jersey, polling 66% of the votes.
    This whole thing has been kind of frustrating. And they don't have an overall progression image which nearly everyone doing this type of thing does. So fans can conceptualise it.

I'm trying to find the article for QF2, I can't see it published on Titans.com.au, I find a link to it from twitter (And Facebook) and the article doesn't exist. https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...inal-shootout/

I enjoyed South Park doing it.

I give up which I assume is the result they want.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I give up which I assume is the result they want.