Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    It would be great if it got dumped out of the comp in the first round.
    I've voted for the nines jersey about 30 times so far, really want to send a message to the club. Hopefully enough other people feel the same.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...jersey-battle/

GAME 7: Voting Now Open In Titans Jersey Battle

Game 6 in the shootout to find the most popular Gold Coast Titans jersey of all time has been run and won with the 2014 Indigenous Jersey a clear winner, tallying 85% of the votes.

The 2014 Indigenous Jersey now joins the other five winners in the second round of matches, while the loser has been eliminated.

Game 7 in the Titans Jersey Battle gets underway now, with a mouth-watering clash – the 2018 Home Jersey up against the 2015 Nines Jersey.

Vote for your favourite Titans jersey

Voting is open now, with the “match” ending in 48 hours.

As Titans Members and fans show their true colours by staying #thru’N’thru during the NRL’s COVID-19 shutdown, now is the perfect time to find out exactly which Gold Coast Titans jersey is the favourite of the Titans Legion.

The Titans have created a 32-team knock-out competition, putting every one of the 31 Titans jerseys worn in competition matches since 2007 in a head-to-head showdown to find out which jersey is the favourite among Titans fans.

To round out the competition, the 32nd spot in the competition draw has been given to a special “wildcard” entrant.

Each match in the competition will pit two randomly selected Titans jerseys against each other in a popularity contest, with fan votes to decide the winner.

The winner of each match progresses through to the next round, until the two most popular jerseys go head-to-head for the title of most popular Titans jersey of all time!

Each “game” lasts 48 hours – giving Titans fans two days to decide which jersey is the winner, before a winner and loser are decided and the next match starts.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...jersey-battle/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

It would be great if it got dumped out of the comp in the first round.
    I agree. This may turn into a fascinating research project for the club. I hope me fellow fans feel the same way and that the club listens.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Any money on the current offering being the winner?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Any money on the current offering being the winner?
    GAME 8: Voting Now Open In Titans Jersey Battle
    http://www.titans.com.au

Game 7 in the shootout to find the most popular Gold Coast Titans jersey of all time has been run and won with the 2019 Home Jersey claiming a narrow victory, tallying 56% of the votes.

The 2019 Home Jersey now joins the other six other winners in the second round of matches, while the loser has been eliminated.

Round 8- 2018 Home Jersey up v the 2014 Heritage Jersey.

Vote: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...jersey-battle/

QLD Cup

What you voting for DH? 56% for the current home jersey against that nines jersey isn't exactly convincing. Surely it can't get past the second round

What you voting for DH? 56% for the current home jersey against that nines jersey isn't exactly convincing. Surely it can't get past the second round
    We should send in some international observers to oversee the ballot.

For the current vote, I voted for 2014 Heritage. I disliked the crap 2018 Home jersey. No white. No gold. Swords with no hilts that look like rabbit ears. At least it had plenty of light blue.

With you DH and the heritage strip echoes the Seagulls to some extent and the right colors.

56% for the current home jersey against that nines jersey isn't exactly convincing. Surely it can't get past the second round
    When I saw what jersey it was up against I had a feeling the club was setting the current jersey up for a win. That nines jersey was awful and it nearly beat the current one.

QLD Cup

2014 Heritage has my vote as well. It's by far not my favourite version of that strip though. The original heritage and the 2018 one with the collar that we smashed the Bronco's in are my preferences.

I'm a firm believer that we don't need any gimmicks on our jerseys. No more Swords or helmets. Other clubs don't have any reference to their emblem on their jerseys so why do we? The Cowboys jerseys with the horns was one of their most hated. It's just not needed.

With you KiwiFan unless we are marketing to pre-school kids.

I'm a firm believer that we don't need any gimmicks on our jerseys. No more Swords or helmets. Other clubs don't have any reference to their emblem on their jerseys so why do we? The Cowboys jerseys with the horns was one of their most hated. It's just not needed.
    I love our warrior theme and love our logo. But I also see very little reason to add gimmicks and eye sores like helmet tummies and bunny ear swords. If it is done it should be subtle.

I agree about the Cowboys horn jersey. Glad to see them back in a jersey resembling their inaugural.

QLD Cup

I agree DH. I really like our theme and logo but just think the extra stuff is unnecessary. I quite like the subtle waves that the heritage jersey has on it this year - that’s a good touch imo. Also I don’t know if anyone has noticed but the heritage jersey last year had the titans helmet on the side of the abdominal area and this year they got rid of it. Maybe they listened..

I quite like the subtle waves that the heritage jersey has on it this year - that’s a good touch imo.
    You are right about that too. I love the beach/ocean themes. The gold for sun and sand. Light blue for clear skies and water. We even have an alternate sand colour which trims our club logo. I also like the wave theme of the heritage. It's all just so Gold Coast.