Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Here is something positive. Mat Rogers on Nine about the topic.

What an amazing man. CLICK HERE TO WATCH ON FB

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    With you completely. I can't stand blokes that come up with some scam excuse - one that wasn't so obvious for weeks.
    He apparently had a medical reason - probably stress from the crap his missus was carrying on with. Nothing legit, that's for sure.
    Sounds more like he found the right doctor to make up **** for him and write him a letter.. flu shots don’t hurt anyone.. wonder if he refuses a needle during the game to get back on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Sounds more like he found the right doctor to make up **** for him and write him a letter.. flu shots don’t hurt anyone.. wonder if he refuses a needle during the game to get back on the field
    More time he spends of it the better for titans, wonder where he got his tattoos from old mate who done them must of used some new spray on paint technique

In all seriousness though, the thing that I can't work out is why it took so long for cartwright to come out and as for an exemption shouldnt he said from day dot that he had a previous bad experience it all doesnt add up to me why he dragged it out

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    More time he spends of it the better for titans, wonder where he got his tattoos from old mate who done them must of used some new spray on paint technique

In all seriousness though, the thing that I can't work out is why it took so long for cartwright to come out and as for an exemption shouldnt he said from day dot that he had a previous bad experience it all doesnt add up to me why he dragged it out
    Yeh he should of come out from day one if he had a medical issue.. with it taking so long, it sounds like a dodgy doc making up some ****.. the flu shot is meant to help you, otherwise they wouldn’t be giving it to elderly ppl who have heaps of medical issues!

The fact it was dragged out so long and his mrs rambling her mouth ****s me.. yes media making big deals of **** and report fake **** but I still think the medical exemption is bs and someone just gave up! There’s always more to the stories!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post

So isn’t this where an investigative journalist would dig and find a story whereby there is a possibility of falsification of medical records or false report from and/or to the QLD government.

First Grader

How he has gone about this sorry saga is that he is a cancer within the team who needs to be shopped around as soon as possible. He has demonstrated he gives f$$$ all to the team and only considers himself

Inactive User

As my wife said to me last night it’s surprising how dodgy Bryce is considering what family he comes from.
    You would think he’d have a bit more style about him.

I know he’s not John’s son but he’s from the same Merv Cartwright clan.

Since the draw for the 1st games are out.. wonder why we have to play our home games at suncorp and not cbus? But the other qld teams get to play at home?

Might be due to Qld Stadiums operating on reduced staff members and/or financial reasons. Considering there'd be no crowd it wouldn't seem viable to open up and trash another Stadium nearby.

Dunno for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Since the draw for the 1st games are out.. wonder why we have to play our home games at suncorp and not cbus? But the other qld teams get to play at home?
    I am gunna guess and say cheaper stadium deal as Broncos play straight after.. (Round 4...)

Ah ok yeh I guess that all makes sense!

NRL 2020: Titans could be forced to play home games at Suncorp

Teams could be forced to move home games to different stadiums as the NRL scrambles to minimise risk and finalise venues for its return on May 28.

Travis Meyn, The Courier-Mail | May 15, 2020 6:37pm

The Gold Coast Titans could be forced to play home games out of Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane as the NRL scrambles to finalise venues for the revamped season.

The NRL has sounded out Suncorp Stadium about the possibility of hosting Titans home games in a bid to minimise the number of venues it needs to be compliant with strict biosecurity protocols.

The first two rounds of the new-look season were released yesterday without any venues assigned to the games ahead of the May 28 kick-off.

The Cowboys and Titans will clash on Friday, May 29 at what is expected to be the new Townsville Stadium.

But the Titans’ Round 4 home game against Wests Tigers on Sunday, June 7 could be hosted at Suncorp instead of the Gold Coast’s usual home ground Cbus Super Stadium at Robina.

The NRL is looking to minimise the venues it hirers as it will be implementing stringent measures to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.

That could see the Titans forced an hour up the M1 to play home games.

Source: couriermail.com.au

Immortal

If there are no crowds to me it is a moot point.

QLD Cup

Why should we have to travel an hour to play our home games though? That's the benefit of playing at home taken from us

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Why should we have to travel an hour to play our home games though? That's the benefit of playing at home taken from us
    Yeah I agree. It’s a pain in the bum for our players for sure. I’m not hearing the Drongoes offering to play at Robina.