I’m going to have a crack at this mainly to see how my thoughts will change before next season.

1. AJ
2. GL - I know he hasn’t played yet but I think he will bring something to our back 3 that is currently missing.
3. Kelly
4. YT
5. Sami/Pearson - not overly phased either way but probably prefer Pearson’s bigger frame if I had to choose.
6. Boyd - for now but I think our long term 6 once he matures will be Sexton. He looks to be a fantastic runner of the ball.
7 Taylor - he has to be 7 and firing for us to seriously contend. If he gets back to his early days we will be a serious threat. Holbrook is the man to get him there I feel.
8. Mo
9. Peats - apart from Grant/Smith/Smith I haven’t realistically heard a better alternative yet. Would need to be re-signed on a cheaper deal and told to run more and push through the middle but defensively he is one of the better rakes in the whole comp.
10. Wallace - needs an ego check and told to sort his discipline but we need some experience out there.
11. Fafita
12. Proctor
13. Ese Ese

14. Peachey
15. Joliffe
16. Hipgrave
17. Tino

Unlucky to miss out: Spry - I see him more of a centre but he will get a crack with injury. Fermor - 18th man and first cab off the rank when injury hits. Fogarty - Boyd’s versatility to play 9 could work in rotation when/if Peats comes off.

Others: Thompson, Whitbread, Rein, Clarke, Don are all only depth. Give a youngster a go if they are playing better in QCup.

Finally, great post TP. Some very good thoughts in there.