Very very encouraging trial. Even when we were down 16-0 we blew so much unreal lead up play which was both dissapointing and encouraging at the same time Not to add to much from what others have said

Good
-Rein is our starting 9 and honestly I dont see the point of Peats in our team.
-Lisone was unreal. Everything you could ask for a hungry prop on a 1 year prove it deal.
-Dont know where Jaimin Jolliffe came from but bring him on off the bench. Just tried every second he was on the field.
- Peachy looked hungry when he was on. Whitbread, Sami, Pearson and Taylor showed good glimpses of progression

Bad
-Wallace was garbage hasnt impressed in either trial
-Taylor looked better but still blew so many tries once we got in attacking range
-Dunno about TRoberts just doesnt add the spark we need from a 5/6
-Peats, Copley, Don enjoy Qcup I dont imagine we will see you this year without injuries
-Cartwright as usual some good, some bad more I just dont think we are every going to get the pricetage out of him. Still wont just tuck and run and play like he used to
-Waktins...not as harsh as the other. Looked quicker, looked harder but dont see how he makes the team.sami, pearson, kelly and eithe peach or GL backline