Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I will never..ever...ever buy another membership!! This team is an embarrassment to everyone involved with it!!
    Weren't you Mr Optimism? I wouldn't begrudge anyone having their say about their own club.

But I'd never say never.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I hope Holbrook has now seen how great our team is and does something about this, instead of changing 1 or 2 players....a major overhaul needs to be made....players need to give a crap about the club....or even just about their contracts.....very embarrassing performance....

Ok in all seriousness.

The Titans play like they just did.

You own the Titans.

The NRL gets shut down till whatever date you want to imagine.

You go and see your accountant and are told that you will need to prop the team up to the tune of a million dollars at the same time you are being told that your own business interests have to be shut down due to new government regulations on covid-19.

I know what I’m doing.

Anyone else want to chime in with an answer?

I'm close to done

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Anyone else want to chime in with an answer?
    Well I think there would be some steps between an owner having to devest or shut down and actually shutting down. Intervention. Support. Subsidy. Our owners are particularly vulnerable as business owners and we have no cashed up Leagues Club etc to bail us out.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Wallace and rein need to be dropped! Taylor doesn’t offer much! Let’s give some young guys a go.. chuck Boyd or Clarke In the halves, not sure what forwards we have but god dam, we are just our own enemies! Please suspend the season, we obviously haven’t changed since last year and this will kill memberships! Give us some excitement and let us see new blood! Not the same **** as last year!

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Before you go, wait until our next team list Tuesday (whenever that'll be). If Holbrook wields the axe, have faith. If he doesn't, then by all means I wouldn't blame you one bit.
    I wish I could, mate... but that performance was so bad, it beggars belief. The warriors had more reason to roll over this week.

That performance was dumb!! It was stupid. There was no brains...no heart...and no self confidence. If the rest of the season plays out as is, right now.....we will still run last behind the warriors.

I'd love to single out a player...like Wallace....but in the fair dinkum department...we were a complete shambles. Plain and simple!

What is the answer to our problems?? I honestly do not know....and that scares me!

That disgraceful performance from the team was a nice distraction from how much trouble the game and our club are in. I'll be sticking solid.

I wish I could, mate... but that performance was so bad, it beggars belief. The warriors had more reason to roll over this week.

That performance was dumb!! It was stupid. There was no brains...no heart...and no self confidence. If the rest of the season plays out as is, right now.....we will still run last behind the warriors.

I'd love to single out a player...like Wallace....but in the fair dinkum department...we were a complete shambles. Plain and simple!

What is the answer to our problems?? I honestly do not know....and that scares me!
    Can’t sum it up any better bloody well said

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Weren't you Mr Optimism? I wouldn't begrudge anyone having their say about their own club.

But I'd never say never.
    I was...but who supported me??

I now think all and sundry were right!

I was...but who supported me??

I now think all and sundry were right!
    Well I guess we have all been on this hamster wheel for too long. There will be a time for optimism again. Just when I felt a few pieces were coming together... Corona Virus strikes.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Before you go, wait until our next team list Tuesday (whenever that'll be). If Holbrook wields the axe, have faith. If he doesn't, then by all means I wouldn't blame you one bit.
    I’m with you on this one mate. Appreciate the slight bit of positivity, as rightly scarce as it can be right now.

Holbrook needs to show us what he’s made of. Wallace and Roberts to reserves, Farmer in for Proctor, T Boyd in at 6, Pearson left wing, Peats to start, Rein to bench. Don’t know who replaces Wallace though since S Boyd and Hipgrave are our only remaining middles...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well I guess we have all been on this hamster wheel for too long. There will be a time for optimism again. Just when I felt a few pieces were coming together... Corona Virus strikes.
    True. But do you think a crowd would have helped us tonight??

Note...I can't stand Perinara. I couldn't even be bothered checking if I spelled his name correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I’m with you on this one mate. Appreciate the slight bit of positivity, as rightly scarce as it can be right now.

Holbrook needs to show us what he’s made of. Wallace and Roberts to reserves, Farmer in for Proctor, T Boyd in at 6, Pearson left wing, Peats to start, Rein to bench. Don’t know who replaces Wallace though since S Boyd and Hipgrave are our only remaining middles...
    Agree 1000%!!!

True. But do you think a crowd would have helped us tonight??
    Nope.

The only thing about tonight’s game worth talking about is how good was the bloke who has signed elsewhere

If we get another game this season we have to start with one Hooker & Tanah Boyd to play the utility role, AJ to 1, Sami for Copley, Pearson for Don, Boyd for Wallace, also has anyone noticed that Lisone is a professional Flopper 3rd or 4th in......

Anyway if this was our last game for a few months the plus side is we are level with the current Premiers on points
    #itaintweaktospeak